Content Coordinator - Operational
Operations – Operations
*PLEASE SEND RESUMES IN ENGLISH*
As our Content Coordinator, you will be responsible for the Operational workflow of sport imagery, translations and governance of DAZN guidelines for metadata and asset management.
In this newly created role, you’ll use your fluent English and Brazilian Portuguese written and verbal language skills, as well as your high-level sports knowledge to become a pivotal contact within our fast-paced and dynamic production and content hub. You’ll have the opportunity to work autonomously and set the trend as we roll out across territories.
You will collaborate with teams across Product, Operations, Marketing and Production to define and manage a variety of work streams that will form the sound foundations for content visible on the product.
You must be able to work flexibly in line with live sporting events across a range of time zones. Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in Brazil.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Forward planning based on the DAZN sports schedule to ensure all upcoming events are added to the tournament calendar using our third-party system
- Ensure the DAZN schedule matches the events listed on our internal database
- Conduct mandatory checks on article creation within our CMS for upcoming events
- Extending the windows for key events on the product
- Monitoring an internal script for discrepancies that could cause impact for a sporting event
- Super User in territory for our internal Content Management system
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Be able to work flexibly and be available during some live sports events (including some evenings and weekends)
- Understanding and interest in a wide range of sports with high levels of sports knowledge
- Organized and efficient at maintaining documentation and systems. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple teams at all levels.
- Ability to problem solve and implement issue-resolutions across multiple teams, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Understanding of live streaming, VOD and OTT platforms
- Experience of managing or working with 3rd party partners and suppliers
- Meal Voucher
- Transportation Voucher or Parking
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com