Ansible Automation Engineer
Hyderabad, India /
Technology – Infrastructure /
In this role, you will work closely within a team of Infrastructure engineers to provide support for infrastructure products and services. You will help to maintain and deliver new and inspired solutions for the business. You’ll work with colleagues to investigate and develop techniques and practices to extend our open-source and enterprise components, emphasizing good design, scalability, and future proofing. As a senior engineer of the infrastructure team, you will assist with mentoring and development of your peers and enable the cross-pollination of knowledge to the wider business.
Collaborating closely with other infrastructure team members, you will be exposed to cutting edge tooling, integrations, and automation technologies. Your contributions will directly shape and realise the global infrastructure strategy. Leveraging DAZN’s heavy investment in technology products, you will gain knowledge in all facets of infrastructure support, including configuration management, virtualisation, containerisation, and information security.
In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to leverage your skills to provide best of class support for systems that will empower DAZN to deliver the best live sports streaming product in the world.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3 years+ as a Ansible automation Engineer with Overall 8 years of IT industry experience.
- Experience in delivering technical solutions on an enterprise scale, following best practises and a high standard of delivery.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage resources within a collaborative team-based environment, both for IT service delivery and service development.
- Familiarity with IT systems life cycle management, from design through to implementation and management.
- Administration and troubleshooting of various physical infrastructure, storage, and common technologies.
- Create, maintain, and support the infrastructure processes, applying critical thinking and producing quality reporting.
- Experience in Windows, Linux, and common infrastructure technologies such as virtualisation and storage.
- Experience with both scripting and Infrastructure as Code, leveraging one or more of the industry standard tools such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, Terraform, Ansible and Git.
- Solid foundation of common infrastructure and authentication technologies (e.g. IDP, LDAP, DNS, SSH, NFS, Load Balancing)
- Excellent communications skills, including the presentation of complex ideas to a variety of audiences and the production of accurate written documentation.
Even better if you have:
- Certification in relevant Infrastructure Technologies, e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, ITIL, RHEL, Microsoft, Networking etc.
- Experience in implementing Hybrid/Multi-cloud technologies, with a focus on resiliency.
- Experience in public cloud services such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Akamai/Cloudflare and other CDN technologies.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.