Advertising Sales Executive
Madrid, Spain /
Media – Sales /
Do you enjoy leading within a fast-moving, media environment and making an immediate impact? Do you thrive on building exciting relationships with advertisers across different markets and driving sales revenue? How about being at the cusp of shaping the future of OTT advertising for the world’s leading live OTT sport service? If this sounds like a perfect environment for you, then this is a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of the advertising team at DAZN Spain.
We are looking for a new Advertising Sales Executive within the Media Sales Department who is eager to help support the growth and sales of the team. A self-starter and motivated individual who is not afraid to tackle on a very competitive landscape.
Reporting into the Sr. Sales Manager, you will be supporting the day-to-day sales efforts and agency relationships. Developing new business initiatives and working closely with the Sales team, to deliver DAZN Sales objectives. You will develop strong relationships with agency planning teams to ensure that DAZN is on top of mind for their media planning strategies. The team is based in our new central Madrid office supported by the Regional Milan-based and London-based central teams.
This role will be based in Madrid. Benefits include access to DAZN, lunch vouchers, refer a friend scheme, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
We would be grateful if you could apply with your CV in English!
As our new Advertising Sales Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support the day-to-day relationships of all DAZN Media partnerships (brand & agency)
- Grow and develop relationships between media agencies planning teams
- Support the innovation and development of integrated agreements which achieve the commercial objectives and deliver against revenue
- Deliver the agency ad revenue budget closely with the Sales team and meet annual sales objectives
- Support Sales teams to develop multi-platform brand/sponsor integration strategies and executions that position DAZN as an innovator
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A commercial approach, sales and goal oriented
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish language
- Minimum 3 years experience in a TV, OTT, Digital Sales role
- Experience from a marketing agency or publisher sales house as a Sales Executive
- Proven experience in developing a sales pipeline and CRM software
Even better if you have:
- Commercial experience in Spanish sports media industry
- A network of contacts in agencies around the region of Spain and brands that tend to spend in sports
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.