Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom /
Content & Production – Creative /
Would you like the opportunity to bring communications / marketing briefs to life? Does working on creating and producing innovative, visually stunning, and effective work that drives business performance globally sound like a great next step in your Design career? In our In-House Creative Services team, you’ll join a group of Creatives, Designers and Production staff who help bring the DAZN business to life and support the growth of our fast-growing global sports streaming service!
As Motion Designer, you will use your conceptualization skills to execute motion graphics to engage with clients on calls and collaborate with staff and freelance artists. If you have experience structuring projects and taking ownership from start to finish and are interested in joining a dynamic and collaborative team then this could be the perfect environment for you!
This role would suit anyone who has worked in a generalist role who has great storytelling, style frame creation and creative development skills, as well as a keen eye for typography and specialists in 2d animation. You will have the chance to translate marketing and promotional briefs to create and innovate, visually stunning work that tell stories that cut through, build our brand and drive business performance.
If this sounds like a great next step for you, and you would love to be a part of the creative team that brings the DAZN business to life then we would love to hear from you!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- To create effective digital designs for promotional/advertising campaigns in response to 360 briefs for (Video, web, email marketing, corporate & other briefs)
- Commissioning and/or directing illustrators, animators and photographers. You will be able to work independently and to contribute design skills & experience to the team.
- Respond to briefs with conceptual ideas and be able to pitch them confidently.
- Work alongside creative colleagues/stakeholder to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- Pitching work to stakeholders and clients both internally and externally
- To follow brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- To work to formal and informal creative briefs.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your work.
- Be an advocate for DAZN Studios in the wider business and externally.
- Oversee your work through the post production process
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Motion Design experience
- Strong conceptual and creative design, art direction & typographic skills
- A link to your portfolio including up to date work on your CV is required Adobe creative suite After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great understanding of composition
- A good eye / Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Marketing, advertising, and brand-building experience
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity.
- Experience working on sports content.
- Experience with Cinema 4D
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.