Austin, TX /
Corporate – Dealerware /
Dealerware is modern fleet management for the modern retailer. We are proud to be one of the hottest software companies in the automotive sector. By combining a modern-approach with fresh design thinking, Dealerware’s industry-leading SaaS platform enables best-in-class fleet management and mobility for top automotive dealerships and manufacturers. Three years ago, we burst onto the scene with a promise to reduce costs and elevate the customer experience at automotive dealerships. Today, we’re experiencing 100% YOY growth and are positioned to truly change the way the world hits the road. Across the automotive ecosystem, there’s hundreds of billions of dollars at stake. And we’re right in the swell of it.
Dealerware has an immediate, full-time opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to help us transform the way car dealers and manufacturers think about products and profits. Together, we will help dealers manage a mounting profit crisis; enabling them to find profits in new places by digitizing and automating their operations, while elevating the customer experience. We’re looking for someone who will help maintain, develop, and scale our platform to support our rapid growth. The ideal candidate is just as comfortable writing a python script as deploying a lambda and configuring real time production alerts.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Champion DevOps best practices, including improving availability, scalability and ensure successful execution of product roadmap that aligns with our platform
- Build and maintain reliable infrastructure in AWS to deliver highly scalable services
- Make meaningful infrastructure automation improvements
- Work on containerizing and auto-scaling infrastructure components
- Maintain expertise in current and emerging technologies and tools
- Participate in daily scrum and planning as part of our agile practices
Required qualifications: We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but you should have experience in:
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps engineering role
- 1+ years of experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- 1+ years of experience with software development in Python
- Experience with Git as a version control system
- Experience in shared services (monitoring, logging, metrics) and solutions such as Cloudwatch, the ELK stack, prometheus, Icinga, or Splunk
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with common DevOps methodologies
- Proficient in working with distributed AWS environments
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Lambda, Data Pipeline)
- Experience with Containers and Container orchestration platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with SAML/OAuth and services like Auth0 and Okta
- Understanding the security and compliance aspects of DevOps.
- Experience with programming languages like Go and Ruby
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
Dealerware offers you:
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentive eligibility
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K) + FREE telehealth (includes therapy visits)
- Training for all employees provided in Udemy
- Tuition Reimbursement and continuing education
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- 100% remote work (during COVID). Hybrid model anticipated post-COVID (can be largely remote or 100% remote depending on candidate preference and position)
- Modern office and a dynamic team in downtown Austin with free parking
- Friendly, small company environment with a progressive culture and somewhat flexible hours
- Backed by Audi, a 111-year-old automotive industry leader
- Semi-flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- Discounts on Silvercar rentals and participation in an Audi Lease Program
Dealerware is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Dealerware's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.