Central/East coast (remote) /
Corporate – Dealerware /
Dealerware is modern fleet management for the modern retailer. We are proud to be one of the hottest software companies in the automotive sector. By combining a modern-approach with fresh design thinking, Dealerware’s industry-leading SaaS platform enables best-in-class fleet management and mobility for top automotive dealerships and manufacturers. Three years ago, we burst onto the scene with a promise to reduce costs and elevate the customer experience at automotive dealerships. Today, we’re experiencing 100% YOY growth and are positioned to truly change the way the world hits the road. Across the automotive ecosystem, there’s hundreds of billions of dollars at stake. And we’re right in the swell of it.
The Account Executive role takes identified leads and works them through the sales process to close dealership engagements for Dealerware’s industry leading software focused on fleet management. The role is responsible for both acquiring new dealership opportunities as well as building relationships with dealer groups to manage additional rooftops under their corporate structure. The role requires an ability to speak to front line software users and empathize with the requirements of their role, as well as outline a larger business benefit across multiple dealerships to the group level. The best candidates will be able to take feedback directly from those users and help Dealerware to improve the product constantly to create outcomes for their customers, while achieving sales targets.
As a Account Executive, you will:
- Lead follow up and qualification
- In depth product demonstration
- Detailed opportunity tracking and sales process management
- Partner eco-system relationship building
- Acquisition and expansion within a sales territory
- Mastery and continuous learning of the product offering and evolving value proposition of Dealerware
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- 2+ years of automotive software sales preferred
- Automotive experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in presenting and software demonstrations
Dealerware offers you:
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentive eligibility
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- New office and a dynamic team in downtown Austin with free parking
- Friendly, small company environment with a progressive culture and flexible hours
- Backed by Audi, a 109-year-old automotive industry leader
- Semi-flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- Training for all employees provided in Udemy
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Discounts on Silvercar rentals and participation in Audi Lease Program
Dealerware is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Dealerware's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.