Sales and Marketing System Administrator
Austin Downtown, TX /
Corporate – Dealerware /
Dealerware is modern fleet management for the modern retailer. We are proud to be one of the hottest software companies in the automotive sector. By combining a modern-approach with fresh design thinking, Dealerware’s industry-leading SaaS platform enables best-in-class fleet management and mobility for top automotive dealerships and manufacturers. Three years ago, we burst onto the scene with a promise to reduce costs and elevate the customer experience at automotive dealerships. Today, we’re experiencing 100% YOY growth and are positioned to truly change the way the world hits the road. Across the automotive ecosystem, there’s hundreds of billions of dollars at stake. And we’re right in the swell of it.
Dealerware currently manages fleets for 28 automotive brands and 10 of the top 10 dealer groups in the country. With a recent expansion into international markets, our growth trajectory continues to be within the top 1% of SaaS businesses.
Dealerware is seeking a Sales & Marketing Operations System Administrator to assist our growing Sales and Marketing Operations Team. This role will report into the Senior Director of Operations. You will work alongside various teams and play a pivotal role in enabling and empowering end-users to get the most out of our tech stack. Dealerware uses Salesforce and other operating systems across all aspects of the company, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Finance. Salesforce is one of the most critical systems for running and scaling our business. Other key systems include Hubspot and Outreach.io.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for data and detail, along with a natural talent for customer service. You are a people person and a technologist with an insatiable thirst for learning. You will document, help improve, and deploy changes including, but not limited to sales territories, lead management, and overall database integrity.
- Point person for end-user day-to-day Salesforce and other connected systems related questions and troubleshooting
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Senior Management to drive efficient Sales and Marketing programs
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement within current processes and future processes
- Recommend, design, and develop actionable reports and dashboards to various internal teams
- Proactively identify Salesforce and other improvement initiatives
- Deliver timely, accurate, and actionable business intelligence to the field and management team, demonstrating Sales and Marketing efficacy
- Lead and implement data hygiene projects - such as merging duplicate records
- Create and maintain documentation on application user workflows and training materials
- Administer and evaluate Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach.io, as well as other tools used internally
- 3-5 years of Salesforce (SFDC) administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of Flow, Process Builder, and/or integration with external systems
- Ability to think through and develop a process end-to-end based on business requirements and automate key components to reduce manual workload
- Familiarity with the following software applications: HubSpot, Workato, Clari, Alyce
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard SFDC reporting functionality
- Experience re-engineering and updating an existing SFDC process and/or configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows, and enhanced functions
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to utilize SFDC as a sales analysis tool
- Proficient-to-advanced experience using Excel and/or Google Sheets to manipulate data
- Strong problem-solving skills and keen understanding of datasets and enterprise software applications
- SFDC Administrator certification preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience administering Salesforce
- Understanding of CRM principles, sales pipeline management, sales operations best practices
- Extreme high attention to detail
- Passion for data integrity, always finding ways to improve data quality and insights
- Impeccable customer service, strong ability to work with cross-functional teams at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Direct experience working with/in B2B SaaS Sales, Sales Operations, and Marketing a plus
Dealerware offers you:
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentive eligibility
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- New office and a dynamic team in downtown Austin with free parking
- Friendly, small company environment with a progressive culture and flexible hours
- Backed by Audi, a 109-year-old automotive industry leader
- Semi-flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- Training for all employees provided in Udemy
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Discounts on Silvercar rentals and participation in Audi Lease Program
Dealerware is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Dealerware's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.