Director of Sales
New York, NY /
At Debtsy, we work to ensure that borrowers who fall behind on debt are treated with dignity. Owing to outdated processes and bad actors, traditional debt collection is rife with harassment and fraud. Our products tackle this by helping financial institutions modernize collections, giving borrowers simpler and more compassionate ways to get back on track. We’ve grown 10x in accounts over the past six months. Because of the pandemic, there’s never been a more important time for our mission.
We are hiring our first salesperson to build out Debtsy’s sales organization. Your work will contribute to accelerating our partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the country, improving our sales playbook, and, as needed, building out an inside sales team.
- You’ll convince the largest financial institutions in the country to work with us. You’ll prospect, qualify, oversee RFPs, and help contracts get over the finish line.
- You’ll shorten our sales cycle by refining our sales process. You’ll do everything from setting funnel metrics to writing sales outreach copy to defining demo best practices.
- You’ll work closely with the executive team to measure and forecast sales execution.
You may be a fit if
- You derive excitement from the greenfield opportunity of being the first salesperson at a rapidly growing startup.
- You have experience selling or winning complex enterprise sales or securing large business development partnerships.
- You have experience in fintech, financial services, founding a startup or being an early employee at a startup, where you have seen or built a sales playbook.
- You constantly think about ways to improve processes. You appreciate that over time superior processes lead to better outcomes. You also appreciate that good decisions can have bad outcomes.
To learn more about what it’s like to work with us, check out our Glassdoor reviews. We think our track record speaks best.
Debtsy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or any other category protected by law