Menlo Park, CA /
About the company
Interested in helping to develop cutting edge technologies to empower cell biology and save lives? If so, we'd love to talk to you! Our company is focused on developing a new imaging technology to improve biological research and, ultimately, health outcomes, across all of biology, enabling previously impossible applications. We deliver detailed breakdowns on a cell-by-cell basis, by using deep learning to classify cells based on their morphology. We've launched an internal product and are working to develop a commercially releasable version. Come join Deepcell and make a difference! We're a rapidly growing team of stellar innovators in biomedical engineering, artificial intelligence, and molecular biology. Our technology has won multiple prestigious awards and is backed by top-tier venture capitalists in Silicon Valley including Andreessen Horowitz and Bow Capital.
- Conducts quality control tests on incoming production materials, consumables and complete systems by following established SOPs.
- Performs regular maintenance tasks on existing instruments.
- Records and maintains system control charts based on system performance.
- Run preset statistical analysis of data collected on materials, components and instruments.
- Monitors instrument performance, identifying failures and documenting them.
- Suggests process improvement tasks and helps update related SOPs.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Bioengineering)
- Minimum 3 years of industrial experience in manufacturing positions in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor, or closely related fields.
- Previous experience in following hardware and/or material testing protocol.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong teamwork ethic and the commitment to successfully deliver within tight deadlines.
- Strong and open communication skills.
- High accuracy and attention to detail for laboratory and office-based work.
- Familiarity and interests with biotechnology and microfluidics is preferred.
Nice to Have
- Experienced in developing test procedures.
- Hands-on experience using prototype hardware instruments.
- Knowledgeable about statistical methods of analysis.
Deepcell is an Equal-Opportunity Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation