Information Technologist/System Administrator
Deep Genomics is a Toronto-based startup company that is changing the future of medicine using artificial intelligence. Founded in 2015, Deep Genomics brings together a multidisciplinary team of world-leading experts in machine learning, genomics, chemistry and biology. Together we are on a mission to develop an AI-powered platform for rapid discovery and development of the best genetic medicines, focusing on oligonucleotide drugs for the treatment of patients with rare genetic diseases.
We are looking for a highly motivated technologist with experience and interest in a range of areas in systems and network administration. You will be responsible for Mac OS user support, Linux server administration, and network administration. You will research and propose hardware and software solutions to improve our computing environments. The ideal candidate also has experience with release engineering and devops on Google Cloud Platform.
- BSc in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum two years experience with server, hardware, and software support.
- Knowledge of Linux administration and bash scripting.
- Devops experience preferred.
- Python scripting experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual to gain an important role in developing the future of genetic medicine.
- Inspiring, creative and fast-moving startup company in downtown Toronto.
- Competitive compensation package.
Deep Genomics thanks all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deep Genomics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.