At Deepgram, we make it easy to create inspiring voice experiences. Today, we offer a deep-learning speech transcription and understanding API that just works. What’s next? We’re building the speech company.
Deepgram is looking for Mid Market Account Executives to drive new customers and revenue to our rapidly growing company. You will have the opportunity to sell a patented world-class speech recognition system that enables our customers to achieve things previously not attainable with automated speech recognition. We are looking for hungry and talented sales professionals to help us take our top-line revenue to new heights!
What You'll Do
- Work with Marketing and SDRs, plus self-prospecting to build a strong sales pipeline of new logos, striving to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (especially Sales Ops and Sales Engineers) to ensure sales effectiveness
- Have a depth of understanding regarding customer needs in the ASR space, competition, and Deepgram products to be able to articulate Deepgram’s value proposition fully
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, work with CSMs to drive upsell opportunities
You’ll Love This Role If You
- Value having leadership that has tenure and a track record of success
- Thrive working with A Players as cross-functional partners across GTM
- Understand the importance of selling a product that is market validated and can deliver on its technical promise
- Like, no, need to win. Believe there should be no cap to upside. Want control of account up-sell potential
- Are passionate about what Deepgram is building and how we are changing what is possible with speech
It’s Important to Us That You Have
- 5+ years of experience in a technical full-cycle sales role
- Experience building your own pipeline from scratch and closing accounts
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills due to managing multiple opportunities at any given time
It Would Be Great If You Had
- Experience with use cases involving Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
- Experience with speech/voice/audio landscape
- Knowledge and understanding of APIs
- Experience selling to developers
Deepgram’s end-to-end deep neural network is revolutionizing the speech-to-text (STT) market and taking on the big guys. We’re redefining what companies can do with voice technology by offering a platform with AI architectural advantage, not legacy tech retrofitted with AI. We’ve raised over $86 million and have been recognized as an Inc. Best Workplace (2021 and 2022), a Forbes Top 50 AI Company to Watch (2021), and a CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup (2021), among others.
Our tech advantage is end-to-end deep learning, but our strength lies in our diversity of people, ideas, and experiences that allow our company to create amazing STT products for people who are true innovators in the field. We believe every voice should be heard—and understood—from our transcriptions to our customers to our employees. Come join our revolution to unlock the power of voice technology for everyone. We want to hear what you’ve got to say!