Front End Engineer
Deepgram is looking for a user-focused Front End engineer to lead the design and implementation of Deepgram’s internal and external-facing products. You will design products ranging from our speech platform GUI, to internal labeling tools, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies and implement secure, robust, and scalable customer-facing services. Your skill at building highly reusable code that overcomes technical challenges is paired with an intuition for delightful user experiences. You will be a critical voice in Deepgram’s Product and Engineering teams, driving high impact products from start to finish.
Deepgram is the fastest, most accurate, and most scalable enterprise automatic speech recognition (ASR) platform. With our patented end-to-end deep learning approach, we give data scientists the tools to unlock the value of voice by transforming unstructured audio data from phone, meeting and conversational recordings into transcripts with business value. Deepgram takes the heavy lifting out of long form audio transcription, so that call center agents and product organizations can focus on what they do best. Learn more at deepgram.com or sign up for a free account at try.deepgram.com
- Design products ranging from our speech recognition API, to internal labeling tools, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies
- Implement secure, robust, and scalable customer-facing services
- Draw inspiration from users to identify and implement new product features.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with designers, sales, product, and marketing teams to review and improve product experiences.
- Own problems end-to-end, thinking through everything from user experience, data models, scalability, operability and ongoing metrics.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- Deep experience with modern frontend frameworks and tooling.
- Expert proficiency in one or more front-end languages/frameworks (preferably Elm or React)
- Strong UX sensibilities and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
- A thoughtful approach to decision making. You know when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You thrive on a faced-paced, impact-driven environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Excellent communication skills, especially when remote. Ability to work well with any role in organization.
- Proficiency in version control (preferably git).