Customer Experience (CX) Engineer
Customer Success /
DeepScribe is seeking a customer-focused engineer to join the Customer Experience (CX) team. The CX Engineer will be responsible for the customer life-cycle relationship from pre-sales through onboarding to on-going support. The primary role of the CX Engineer will be to customize the DeepScribe experience for the clinician, and to ensure seamless integration with their EHR (electronic health record) system. The CX Engineer will work very closely with both customers and with DeepScribe’s engineering, sales and operations teams.
The CX Engineer will also be responsible for managing pre-sales pilot projects and large-scale deployments for DeepScribe’s enterprise customers. The role requires excellent organizational and project management skills. Candidates should have prior experience working directly with customers. While not required, ideal candidates will have experience in the healthcare industry and/or experience with EHR systems.
The CX team is also seeking candidates with solid programming skills to support internal and external initiatives. The internal initiatives focus around data architecture and plumbing to support the organization’s development. The external initiatives focus around building a professional services organization to support our customer’s diverse requirements.
In short, we’re seeking candidates with technical depth and breadth -- someone who can program, is fast on their feet, has great organizational and communication skills, and absolutely loves working with customers!
If you’re interested in working at a leading technology company with a goal to make clinician’s lives a lot better, come join us. You can be a part of the next technological revolution in healthcare. The team at DeepScribe is highly energetic, fast-moving, and focused on breaking the status quo in the bogged-down healthcare industry.
While the position is listed in San Francisco, we are open to remote work locations. Eastern and Central regions are a benefit given our customer base is spread across the United States.
- Develop deep product expertise with DeepScribe’s AI-based configuration software and systems
- Work with clinicians (doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical assistants) in a consultative manner to review and document the clinician-patient interaction workflows and how clinical notes are created
- Customize the clinician’s DeepScribe portal so their clinical notes are crafted to their expectations
- Become an expert in key EHR systems and their configuration options
- Create technical mappings between a provider’s DeepScribe portal and their EHR system for seamless integration
- Work with the Customer Experience team to monitor customer health, and proactively address customer issues
- Provide technical expertise across the customer lifecycle, from initial onboarding through ongoing engagement and support
- Identify customer needs and feature requests to contribute to product development including product roadmap, feature planning, documentation and internal knowledge base, and software testing and validation
- Work closely with the back-end and NLP / AI engineering teams to track down bugs and validate new feature sets
- Lead and manage pilot projects and large-scale deployments
- Develop custom code to support internal systems and bespoke customer solutions
- Minimum 3-5 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Industry experience in healthcare is a positive but not required
- Software development experience and excellence is highly valued
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical discipline is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a take-no-prisoners attitude
- Experience with Intercom, Zendesk, Auth0, Asana, HubSpot, Gainsight a plus
DeepScribe is focused on building automated scribe solutions to produce comprehensive, clinical documentation for the doctor-patient interaction. Our solutions use a robust Artificial Intelligence platform that records a patient visit, and then uses natural language processing (NLP) to build a comprehensive clinical note.
DeepScribe is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy, in all aspects of employment.