Solutions Architect - REMOTE
Financial Management Practice /
Definitive Logic is seeking OneStream Solution Architects to join our team to support Federal agencies in the implementation and deployment of Federal financial management solutions in addressing complex problems around Programming, Planning, Budgeting and Execution systems, Federal Statements and Financial Consolidation applications and other various financial reporting and analytics Solutions.
This position is 100% REMOTE.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions and working with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative financial management applications using OneStream tool/technologies
- Ability to contribute to a variety of roles in software development life cycle, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Support teams with planning, scoping, and creation of technical solutions and leading different workstream teams in the design, development, configuration, and deployment of Planning, Budgeting, forecasting and financial Close and Consolidation solutions
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management
- Manage business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps using OneStream tools and technologies and collaborate with OneStream sales and delivery leads on sales pursuits and support sales cycles by assisting preparing custom software demos focused on our client’s business needs
- Train and support clients on using solutions built on OneStream tools and technologies
- Train and mentor community of engineers/internal staff in gaining expertise on OneStream tools/technologies and methodologies
- 8+ years of total work experience with at least 5+ years’ experience implementing Federal Planning, Budget, forecasting solutions and/or implementing commercial budgeting and planning solutions and/or financial Close and Consolidation solutions
- 4+ years of experience working in a professional services company, consulting firm
- 4+ years hand-on experience with OneStream XF solutions and/or Prior Modeling experience with OLAP tools like Oracle EPM, BPM, Cognos TM1 and/or similar EPM/CPM solutions
- 3 + years of SQL experience
- Ability to provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more client projects; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. Provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features in meeting clients' business needs
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business, Accounting, or related degree
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Possess OneStream Lead Architect Certification and/or Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications
- Demonstrated implementation and configuration experience and capabilities using OneStream XF software on two or more successful projects
- Working experience to with VB.Net knowledge is highly preferred
- At least 2+ years working with .NET and/or any object-oriented programming languages
- Possess Hyperion; BPC; Cognos TM1 related Certifications
- Possess PMP, CPA, or CGFM Professional Certification
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field
- Current U.S Government DOD Secret clearance or higher
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic (DL) is a management and technology consulting firm known for delivering outcomes and ROI for agencies’ most complex business challenges. DL delivers performance-based and outcome-driven technology consulting solutions that directly support the strategic intent of our Defense, Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Federal Civilian and Commercial clients. We’re the preferred technology integration partner for Federal agencies to apply the best of data science, app dev, DevSecOps, cyber and cloud solutions to improve decision support, empower front-line employees and enhance back-office operations. We serve as trusted advisors providing objective, fact-based, vendor & technology-neutral consulting services.
Definitive Logic is ultimately a team of problem solvers — thought leaders, domain experts, coders, data enthusiasts, and technophiles. Our exciting projects and learning and sharing culture have consistently resulted in validation as a Great Place to Work: 2023 Washington Post Top Workplaces (8-time winner) | 2023 Virginia Best Places to Work (10 years running, #1 midsize in 2019).
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Recruiting@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-955-4186. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.
Life/AD&D: Company paid
Supplemental Plans: TriCare Supplement, Pet Insurance through Nationwide, Legal Resources and hospital/accidental indemnity plans and Wellness initiatives.
Competitive Base Salary
Annual performance based bonus
401(k) & Roth option: You are fully (100%) vested on day 1 and DL matches up to 5%
Flexible Time Off (FTO): Under our FTO plan, there is no cap in the amount of leave you choose to take, with proper coordination and prior approval.
Volunteer Hours: DL allocates up to 8 hours for you to use every year to volunteer for a 501c3 organization of your choice and DL will donate to that charity based on how many hours you volunteer.
Cell Phone Reimbursement: $80/month
Location Specific Metro/Parking
Training & Certifications