OneStream Mid-Level Developer - REMOTE
Financial Management Practice /
Definitive Logic is seeking OneStream Mid-Level Developers to join our team. This position is 100% REMOTE.
- Ability to apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts creating, developing, and writing the code for various financial management applications using OneStream tools and technologies
- Work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum
- Design, write, test, troubleshoot, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work using OneStream tools and technologies
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting project timelines
- Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends
- Ability to contribute to a variety of roles in software development life cycle, systems analysis, architecture, design, development, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Ability to Perform unit, system and interface testing associated with the OneStream tool and technologies and its corresponding system interface areas, as well as provide guidance and assistance to client staff to support these testing activities
- Be willing to train and support clients on using solutions built using OneStream tools and technologies
- Ability to Develop and update project related process documents, artifacts, and training materials
- Meet or exceed targeted utilization billing hours
- 5 years of total work experience in systems development
- 1 year of SQL experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business, Accounting, or related degree
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications
- 1 year of experience in a professional services company and/or a consulting firm
- 1 year working with .NET and/or any object-oriented programming languages
- Exposure to at least to one of the OLAP Technologies related to technology in OneStream, Hyperion, BPC, and Cognos TM1 technologies
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic (DL) is a management and technology consulting firm known for delivering outcomes and ROI for agencies’ most complex business challenges. DL delivers performance-based and outcome-driven technology consulting solutions that directly support the strategic intent of our Defense, Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Federal Civilian and Commercial clients. We’re the preferred technology integration partner for Federal agencies to apply the best of data science, app dev, DevSecOps, cyber and cloud solutions to improve decision support, empower front-line employees and enhance back-office operations. We serve as trusted advisors providing objective, fact-based, vendor & technology-neutral consulting services.
Definitive Logic is ultimately a team of problem solvers — thought leaders, domain experts, coders, data enthusiasts, and technophiles. Our exciting projects and learning and sharing culture have consistently resulted in validation as a Great Place to Work: 2023 Washington Post Top Workplaces (8-time winner) | 2023 Virginia Best Places to Work (10 years running, #1 midsize in 2019).
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Recruiting@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-955-4186. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.
Life/AD&D: Company paid
Supplemental Plans: TriCare Supplement, Pet Insurance through Nationwide, Legal Resources and hospital/accidental indemnity plans and Wellness initiatives.
Competitive Base Salary
Annual performance based bonus
401(k) & Roth option: You are fully (100%) vested on day 1 and DL matches up to 5%
Flexible Time Off (FTO): Under our FTO plan, there is no cap in the amount of leave you choose to take, with proper coordination and prior approval.
Volunteer Hours: DL allocates up to 8 hours for you to use every year to volunteer for a 501c3 organization of your choice and DL will donate to that charity based on how many hours you volunteer.
Cell Phone Reimbursement: $80/month
Location Specific Metro/Parking
Training & Certifications