Mid-Level Oracle HCM Cloud/Fusion Techno Functional Analyst
Mission Support Practice /
Definitive Logic is looking for a Mid-Level Oracle HCM Fusion/Cloud Functional Analyst with a functional background in Human Capital Management. You will be responsible for providing excellence in problem-solving, customer service, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical issues. The focus of this position is to provide technical service and functional knowledge to ultimately drive customer success.
The main role of the Oracle HCM Fusion/Cloud Functional Analyst is to resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills used daily are - high level of techno-functional skills, HCM product knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
· Interacts with customers regarding strategies, requirements, problem solving, and support
· Assists in defining architecture requirements and establishing standards for design and development
· Consults with management and client/customers regarding product feasibility and viability of product plans and designs
· Gather Requirements, Conduct Design Sessions, and Perform Fit-Gap Analysis
· Factors emerging technologies, best practices, and product supportability into design and implementation
· Help Support complex configurations in Oracle HCM Cloud Modules
· May be required to write or design fast formulas, approval rules, notifications, page personalization, and security configurations
· Serves as primary Subject Matter Expert for development team
· Provides product demonstrations and participates in trade shows, seminars, industry panels, and user group meetings
· Oversees technical design, development, and implementation of large projects and/or major software products and Solutions for client/customers
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, or Business
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- World-class expert in Oracle HCM Application Modules, whose expertise is demonstrated by original designs, published works, and peer acknowledgement
- Expert understanding of entire HR Business Life Cycle
- Familiar or Knowledge of the Oracle Fusion HCM Application Modules - Global HR, Talent Management such as Performance, Goals, Career and Succession
- Strong understanding of application modules, particularly in Human Capital Management
- Experience architecting & designing solutions for HCM suite
- Experience with HCM Cloud fast formulas and Descriptive Flexfields
- Experience in developing build data models and write custom reports in BI Publisher and
- Experience is building BI Analyses using Subject Areas in Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- Prior working experience in providing Technical Customer Support (HCM experience preferred)
- Good understanding of Fusion Security Users/Roles Architecture in Security Console
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a T3-noncritical sensitive federal investigation clearance
- Excellent Analytical Skills with a proven approach to troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques
- HCM Cloud Certification
$0 - $0 a year
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic (DL) is a management and technology consulting firm known for delivering outcomes and ROI for agencies’ most complex business challenges. DL delivers performance-based and outcome-driven technology consulting solutions that directly support the strategic intent of our Defense, Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Federal Civilian and Commercial clients. We’re the preferred technology integration partner for Federal agencies to apply the best of data science, app dev, DevSecOps, cyber and cloud solutions to improve decision support, empower front-line employees and enhance back-office operations. We serve as trusted advisors providing objective, fact-based, vendor & technology-neutral consulting services.
Definitive Logic is ultimately a team of problem solvers — thought leaders, domain experts, coders, data enthusiasts, and technophiles. Our exciting projects and learning and sharing culture have consistently resulted in validation as a Great Place to Work: 2023 Washington Post Top Workplaces (8-time winner) | 2023 Virginia Best Places to Work (10 years running, #1 midsize in 2019).
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Recruiting@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-955-4186. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.
Life/AD&D: Company paid
Supplemental Plans: TriCare Supplement, Pet Insurance through Nationwide, Legal Resources and hospital/accidental indemnity plans and Wellness initiatives.
Competitive Base Salary
Annual performance based bonus
401(k) & Roth option: You are fully (100%) vested on day 1 and DL matches up to 5%
Flexible Time Off (FTO): Under our FTO plan, there is no cap in the amount of leave you choose to take, with proper coordination and prior approval.
Volunteer Hours: DL allocates up to 8 hours for you to use every year to volunteer for a 501c3 organization of your choice and DL will donate to that charity based on how many hours you volunteer.
Cell Phone Reimbursement: $80/month
Location Specific Metro/Parking
Training & Certifications