Program/Project Manager IV
Mission Support Practice /
Definitive Logic is seeking a Program/Project Manager to join our team. This opportunity is contingent upon contract award.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all aspects of the project over the entire project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
· Plan, staff, budget, and direct programs to ensure the timely delivery of contractual commitments to customers
· Accountable for project staffing, resource management, and performance management
· Gathers pre-implementation and post-implementation facts (from customer stakeholders) to document Business Case, outcomes achieved, and ROI delivered
· Prepares strategic reviews of project status with leadership
· Effectively coordinates risks and opportunities to leadership
· Obtains customer validation of outcomes achieved and ROI delivered
· Documents Past Performance write-ups
· Accountable for program growth
· May be responsible for growth opportunities with the current customer
· Supports IT system/platform operations, integration, and modernization
· Guides customer toward a shift in focus from a reactive, solution-centric approach to a proactive integrated strategic roadmap that enables automation, operational efficiency and data-informed decision making
· Supports and enhances customer enterprise change management processes
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing projects
- Experience enabling innovation in programs, policies, and procedures, including facilitating innovative technical solutions
- Broad understanding of federal government provisions, directives, policies, organization, and processes
- Extremely strong executive presence and communication skills
- Strong performance management and measurement background
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, or Business
- PMP certification
- CSM or equivalent certification
- Robust professional network
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic (DL) is a management and technology consulting firm known for delivering outcomes and ROI for agencies’ most complex business challenges. DL delivers performance-based and outcome-driven technology consulting solutions that directly support the strategic intent of our Defense, Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Federal Civilian and Commercial clients. We’re the preferred technology integration partner for Federal agencies to apply the best of data science, app dev, DevSecOps, cyber and cloud solutions to improve decision support, empower front-line employees and enhance back-office operations. We serve as trusted advisors providing objective, fact-based, vendor & technology-neutral consulting services.
Definitive Logic is ultimately a team of problem solvers — thought leaders, domain experts, coders, data enthusiasts, and technophiles. Our exciting projects and learning and sharing culture have consistently resulted in validation as a Great Place to Work: 2023 Washington Post Top Workplaces (8-time winner) | 2023 Virginia Best Places to Work (10 years running, #1 midsize in 2019).
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Recruiting@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-955-4186. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.
Life/AD&D: Company paid
Supplemental Plans: TriCare Supplement, Pet Insurance through Nationwide, Legal Resources and hospital/accidental indemnity plans and Wellness initiatives.
Competitive Base Salary
Annual performance based bonus
401(k) & Roth option: You are fully (100%) vested on day 1 and DL matches up to 5%
Flexible Time Off (FTO): Under our FTO plan, there is no cap in the amount of leave you choose to take, with proper coordination and prior approval.
Volunteer Hours: DL allocates up to 8 hours for you to use every year to volunteer for a 501c3 organization of your choice and DL will donate to that charity based on how many hours you volunteer.
Cell Phone Reimbursement: $80/month
Location Specific Metro/Parking
Training & Certifications