OneStream Junior Developer - REMOTE
Alexandria, VA /
Financial Management Practice /
Definitive Logic is seeking Junior OneStream Developers to join our team. This position is 100% REMOTE.
- Apply enterprise architecture techniques to the financial application platform as well as coding design and transaction/workflow analysis
- Will perform data modeling, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques for the product
- Work with the client resources and team of other consultants to document and structure as-is and to-be documentation to support the modernization of a legacy financial statement and budget system to a commercial CPM platform
- Assist in all conversion, design, and training activities throughout program planning and execution
- Bachelor's degree in the physical/ life sciences, engineering, or business/finance/accounting
- Experience or classes with Java, ETL/SQL, or Python required
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- General knowledge of federal financial management processes and requirements
- Experience on SQL Server or Oracle databases
- VB.NET development experience
- OBIEE, Hyperion, OneStream, or BPC Financial Reporting development
- Work experience in a technical field with hands-on experience with OneStream, Hyperion Planning, or BPC
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineer, or Information Systems
- Current U.S Government Secret clearance
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic (DL) is a management and technology consulting firm known for delivering outcomes and ROI for agencies’ most complex business challenges. DL delivers performance-based and outcome-driven technology consulting solutions that directly support the strategic intent of our Defense, Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Federal Civilian and Commercial clients. We’re the preferred technology integration partner for Federal agencies to apply the best of data science, app dev, DevSecOps, cyber and cloud solutions to improve decision support, empower front-line employees and enhance back-office operations. We serve as trusted advisors providing objective, fact-based, vendor & technology-neutral consulting services.
Definitive Logic is ultimately a team of problem solvers — thought leaders, domain experts, coders, data enthusiasts, and technophiles. Our exciting projects and learning and sharing culture have consistently resulted in validation as a Great Place to Work: 2023 Washington Post Top Workplaces (8-time winner) | 2023 Virginia Best Places to Work (10 years running, #1 midsize in 2019).
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Recruiting@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-955-4186. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.
Life/AD&D: Company paid
Supplemental Plans: TriCare Supplement, Pet Insurance through Nationwide, Legal Resources and hospital/accidental indemnity plans and Wellness initiatives.
Competitive Base Salary
Annual performance based bonus
401(k) & Roth option: You are fully (100%) vested on day 1 and DL matches up to 5%
Flexible Time Off (FTO): Under our FTO plan, there is no cap in the amount of leave you choose to take, with proper coordination and prior approval.
Volunteer Hours: DL allocates up to 8 hours for you to use every year to volunteer for a 501c3 organization of your choice and DL will donate to that charity based on how many hours you volunteer.
Cell Phone Reimbursement: $80/month
Location Specific Metro/Parking
Training & Certifications