Business Intelligence (Qlik) Developer
Technology and Data Solutions Practice /
Definitive Logic is seeking a seasoned Qlik Developer to join our team. This opportunity is primarily remote but must be available to go onsite in Arlington, Virginia to support an Army project as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
-Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming
- 5 years of experience with software development
- 2+ years of experience with data science or analytics
- Experience with BI Dashboard tools, including Qlik Sense, Tableau, or Power BI
- Experience with building robust analytical models, including forecast, cost models, and historical trend analyses
- Possession of excellent critical thinking skills to assess numbers, trends, and data to reach new conclusions based on findings
- Experience with SQL
- Experience or exposure to Air Force data systems, including but not limited to:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Active Secret clearance
-DEAMS, GAFS, EAS, PBES, FACTS, CRIS
- Experience with Qlik development including load scripts and dashboarding
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience using DataBricks to perform data transformations or modeling
- Experience using Cloud Native Services or tools
- Ability to comprehend stakeholder needs effectively, communicate development plans, and track progress milestones
- Possession of excellent quantitative skills, including statistical analysis, process design, and data management
- Qlik Data Architect, Qlik Data Analyst, or QlikView Developer Certification
- 2 Years’ experience working in an agile development environment
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic (DL) is a management and technology consulting firm known for delivering outcomes and ROI for agencies’ most complex business challenges. DL delivers performance-based and outcome-driven technology consulting solutions that directly support the strategic intent of our Defense, Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Federal Civilian and Commercial clients. We’re the preferred technology integration partner for Federal agencies to apply the best of data science, app dev, DevSecOps, cyber and cloud solutions to improve decision support, empower front-line employees and enhance back-office operations. We serve as trusted advisors providing objective, fact-based, vendor & technology-neutral consulting services.
Definitive Logic is ultimately a team of problem solvers — thought leaders, domain experts, coders, data enthusiasts, and technophiles. Our exciting projects and learning and sharing culture have consistently resulted in validation as a Great Place to Work: 2023 Washington Post Top Workplaces (8-time winner) | 2023 Virginia Best Places to Work (10 years running, #1 midsize in 2019).
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Recruiting@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-955-4186. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.
Life/AD&D: Company paid
Supplemental Plans: TriCare Supplement, Pet Insurance through Nationwide, Legal Resources and hospital/accidental indemnity plans and Wellness initiatives.
Competitive Base Salary
Annual performance based bonus
401(k) & Roth option: You are fully (100%) vested on day 1 and DL matches up to 5%
Flexible Time Off (FTO): Under our FTO plan, there is no cap in the amount of leave you choose to take, with proper coordination and prior approval.
Volunteer Hours: DL allocates up to 8 hours for you to use every year to volunteer for a 501c3 organization of your choice and DL will donate to that charity based on how many hours you volunteer.
Cell Phone Reimbursement: $80/month
Location Specific Metro/Parking
Training & Certifications