At Deft a Summit company, we are our clients’ most trusted advisor. The Deft a Summit company team humanizes technology. We actively listen to our clients, learning and collaborating to develop tailored proposals that perfectly fit their needs. Then we proceed to design, build, operate, secure and scale unique technology solutions with a singular purpose: to deftly deliver on the promise of technology.
Join an exciting team in a growing organization! As an Account Executive at Deft, you will sell all Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud Solutions to customers in a variety of markets. You will manage your own book of business, selling to new and existing customers in a value based selling methodology and process, with support from extended team members. In this role, you will be able to position our all-encompassing portfolio to solve client issues and problems. Deft a Summit company's unique values position will help you grow your book of business exponentially.
Our ideal Account Executive is competent with a solution selling approach. You will drive deals from inception through closure in this dynamic role, while selling managed and professional services. We are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment with a focus on strong customer service and transparency.
- Utilize CRM to manage your assigned book of business, customer contact documentation, customer needs, active projects, and to support team selling strategy
- Cross-sell, up-sell, and create new opportunities within your existing and prospective rostered clients.
- Schedule sales meetings and deliver solutions on immediate customer requests via Microsoft Teams, phone, or in-person (once normal business operations resume in-office)
- Become proficient on Deft's IT systems for quotes, CRM entry and upkeep, account setup, credit profile, and account management
- Work with Sales Development team to provide solutions to customers around expansion needs, new solution offerings, additional services, temporary needs, and other relevant infrastructure needs
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Drive new / expanded business, overall Active / Inactive Customer Growth, and year-over-year (YoY), quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) Revenue Growth within assigned accounts
- Leverage entire portfolio to provide clients the best overall solution to match the needs of their business
- Recover inactive customers via sales methodology, sales tools, team capabilities, and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction and communicate all issues/client concerns
- Negotiate prices on Cloud solutions sales in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
I'm interested...is this the job for me? We are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven sales track record within the Private, Hybrid, Public, Managed & Professional Services, IT industry preferred
- 5+ years of outside sales or business to business sales experience required
- Ability to position a solution sales approach
- Ability to value sell solutions to a multitude of clients
- Applied knowledge across multiple technologies and methodologies
- Accountability to the quota assigned and accepted
- High-level organizational skills, communication, and professionalism
- Presentation skills and ability to demonstrate effective sales processes
- Drive relationships, previous and new, to foster more sales and contacts within assigned accounts
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel to assigned accounts, when necessary and appropriate
At Deft, our culture and core values are important to us. As a diverse team of passionate pathfinders, we deliver on the promise of technology. If this sparks your interest, we'd love to chat with you!
- Make a difference for our clients daily
- Find a way forward
- Push to your potential
- Care, and show up for each other
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Benefits: Deft a Summit company’s total benefit package is highly competitive, designed to support your success at work, at home, and at play – and includes, Flexible Time Off, RTA and CTA Transit Benefits, 401k with 4% employer match, free employee collocation and cloud account, technology allowance program with monthly payroll reimbursement, Life Insurance/Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with HRA/HSA Options, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, and a fun and casual work environment. Your recruiter will be happy to discuss all that Deft has to offer!
Pay Range: $90,000 k - 120,000 k/year plus unlimited commissions.
Actual base salary varies based on factors, including but not limited to, relevant skill, prior experience, education, base salary of internal peers, demonstrated performance, and geographic location.
Deft a Summit company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Deft is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
As part of this commitment, Deft a Summit company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.