Product Manager - Reporting
Degreed exists to discover, empower and recognize the next generation of the world's expertise. The smartest, brightest, and most bold, the tenacious, willing, the unsung heroes, self-taught, the scrappy, driven, the passionate, daring, the unafraid. Experts.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our new reporting team.
Reporting has become an important part of Degreed’s ecosystem. Your role will be largely charting new territory. You will be talking to both internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and define the reporting roadmap.
This is your chance to make an impact at a fast-growing company leading the charge in building a world-class reporting product.
- Lead in building world-class reporting products and features for Degreed
- Collect, organize, and prioritize feature requests for all internal stakeholders, from Engineering, to Sales and Customer Success
- Collect and analyze insights from the market, customers, and users to enable us to make better product decisions
- Develop and manage product roadmap for Reporting in conjunction with engineering
- Act as product owner on an agile product development team
- Distribute product knowledge among internal teams - especially Sales and Customer Success
- Work with leadership to establish a scalable roadmap process to balance long-term product strategy with our business goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in leading reporting initiatives
- Experience in the current reporting landscape. Data warehouses, Data lakes or tools as Tableau should be familiar
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- 2+ years of experience managing enterprise SaaS products
- Knowledge of JDBC/ODBC connectors across reporting tools
- Knowledge of database software such as Postgres, HBase, MySQL
- Ability to write requirements for features and enhancements that are clear and actionable
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, processes, and solutions to teams
- Motivated by team success, not just individual glory
- You’re a supportive person who’s eager to engage and collaborate
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Knowledge of enterprise learning and HR information systems a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!