Technical Support Engineer
US or Brazil Based Remote /
Client Experience /
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are looking for an energetic Technical Support Engineer to provide world-class support to our clients. This candidate can work remotely from the United States or Brazil.
- Use technical and product expertise to address our clients’ technical inquiries
- Test and troubleshoot technical end user and system components like data integrations, SSO authentication etc.
- Most troubleshooting and communication will happen via email, but ad hoc meetings will be used as needed to drive towards a successful resolution for all parties
- Refine and improve our support processes that continue to delight our clients
- Other duties as assigned
- You have at least 2-4 years experience providing hands-on technical support at a SaaS company
- You have a working technical knowledge of industry standard practices for implementing file feeds, API, webhooks, SSO authentications
- You have excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients to understand
- You have demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- You are able to partner cross functionally and work with internal experts to resolve issues and identify patterns for client technical requests
- English required, Spanish and/or Portuguese proficiency preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!