Technical Product Manager APIs
US Based Remote, Eastern Time /
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
As a Technical Product Manager at Degreed you will work on building world-class, RESTful APIs within the API team. We are looking for someone based in the Eastern time zone for this remote position.
- Act as product owner for APIs and establish a vision, define measurable goals, and track progress through quick iteration
- Work with internal teams on the use of our API framework
- Work with our customers to understand their needs
- Gain strategy and roadmap support from internal and external stakeholders by writing narratives and influencing peers and leadership
- Work closely with developers and DBA’s to gain understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Degreed strategy
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- Experienced architecting RESTful APIs
- Willingness to learn the JSON:API specification
- Track record of team leadership
- Ability to understand our technical capabilities and come up with possible solutions for client needs
- Ability to clearly communicate with the team on priorities and roadmap
- Possess strong collaboration and documentation skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experienced working remotely
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!