Talent Acquisition Coordinator
US Based Remote
Degreed exists to discover, empower and recognize the next generation of the world's expertise. The smartest, brightest, and most bold, the tenacious, willing, the unsung heroes, self-taught, the scrappy, driven, the passionate, daring, the unafraid. Experts.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our growing HR team.
The ideal candidate will be organized, with a passion for recruiting and a willingness to learn. This individual will be responsible for building candidate relationships; providing an excellent candidate experience from application to hire. They will manage relationships with hiring managers and be able to identify areas of improvement, find new solutions to problems, and can move quickly while paying attention to detail.
The Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Manage a high volume of recruiting activity both Domestic and Global
- Schedule interviews: phone screens, video conferencing, presentations and occasional onsite interviews
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to coordinate schedules, time zones, calendars, and recruiting processes
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) ensuring candidate and pipeline information is up to date
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports and post jobs in ATS
- Collaborate with all team members to create and continuously improve our recruiting process
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Proficient in Excel and G Suite including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- Computer savvy: experience navigating in ATS and other recruiting tools; experience with Lever a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized with experience prioritizing tasks while managing time efficiently and working with a sense of urgency
- High-energy, ambitious, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
- Willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Able to travel for the company and team gatherings a few times a year
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!