Internal Systems Analyst (HR/ Finance)
Madrid, Spain /
People Experience – People Operations /
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 245 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As a fast-paced start up we need to attract, recruit and welcome the very best talent we can find on the market and provide excellent support and assistance to our employees.
We are looking for an Internal Systems Analyst (HR/Finance) to join our fast-growing team. You will be tasked with growing and developing our internal systems.
- Working collaboratively with other departments including IT, Finance, and Payroll, delivering a cohesive approach to systems and data
- Integrate and develop our different internal systems (HRIS, Netsuite)
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and efficiencies
- Act as technical support for all HR and Finance System matters
- Developing and establishing key HR metrics and reporting mechanisms for the benefit of stakeholders, including the use of self-service reporting tools
- Identifying and progressing any improvements to be made to systems and data quality
- Adhering to strict data privacy and confidentiality requirements
Background and skills
- Experience in implementing HRIS systems or ERP/CRM systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail and analytics oriented
- Demonstrated experience working for a global matrixed fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage, prioritize and respond to queries and requests in a calm and organized manner
- Responsible and can work independently
- Scripting or development experience is a plus
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional and dynamic team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of autonomy
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture
- A market-leading and cutting-edge delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
- Food and various types of coffee, tea and Friday drinks available at the office
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.