Account Executive APAC
Sydney, Australia /
SMB Sales – Mid Market Sales /
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Deliverect is seeking a talented Account Executive to join our team, dedicated to driving new businesses with individual restaurants, as well as regional chains with up to 50 locations across the APAC region. In this role, you will be tasked with building enduring relationships with potential clients, specifically within the restaurant industry, through a variety of communication channels, including phone calls (at least 60 per day), as well as Zoom and in-person meetings.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to hustle and get the deal done! Your tenacity in engaging prospects and selling the Deliverect value proposition will be vital to your success.
As a Deliverect Account Executive in the Small Business and Mid-Market sector, you will be responsible for sourcing and qualifying new opportunities, demonstrating how Deliverect can enhance the operations of busy restaurants, dark kitchens and grocery operations, making them more efficient and profitable through extended sales channels. Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean or Japanese is a significant advantage for this role
What you will do
- Drive new business with small and medium-sized companies throughout APAC, particularly restaurants.
- Build long-lasting relationships with potential clients through phone calls, Zoom, and in-person meetings.
- Consultitively sells the Deliverect value proposition.
- Manage complex sales cycles and contract negotiations with multiple decision-makers with the ability to communicate with busy restaurant owners and C-level executives alike.
- Coordinate the end-to-end sales process of Deliverect, including coordinating internal resources such as Sales Engineers, Product Management, Support, Finance, and Legal.
- Prepare customer-specific product presentations and workshops.
- Continuously build relationships with existing customers to achieve cross-selling and upselling.
- Use CRM tools such as Hubspot to keep meticulous notes to track your engagement with prospective customers.
- Responsible for personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting, and ownership of sales pipeline as communicated through CRM.
What you will need
- At least 2 years of SaaS sales experience.
- Knowledge of the Hospitality and food tech ecosystem is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry and general restaurant operations.
- Proven experience with sales cycles and the independent management of key accounts.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, analytical thinker, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean or Japanese is preferred.
- Ability to work from our office in Sydney (The Commons on George St) 4 days a week, hybrid 1 day from home.
- Currently located in Sydney and possess the legal right to live and work in Australia
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded 'Unicorn" status.
- Plenty of room to develop and take ownership within your role.
- Range of benefits- Healthcare, 25 days vacation, travel allowances.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress.
- Constantly innovating products with weekly releases, constant new features, and incremental optimizations.
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with solid growth plans.
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.