Toronto, Canada /
Partnerships – Partnerships /
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 245 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
The fuel is loaded and our rocketship is ready to take on an Astronaut to drive new strategic relationships with commercial partners to enhance the restaurant industry. As a Partner Manager, you are in charge of building and nurturing our partner ecosystem throughout NoAM. With a focus on communication, and the ability to find mutually beneficial outcomes for Deliverect and Partner organizations, you will be equipped with techniques to find and grow commercial collaborations.
A natural networker, you understand the Deliverect product and can use your negotiation and selling abilities to enhance business objectives, ultimately adding value to our current and future customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Able to understand the motivations and needs of our partners, showcasing the benefit of a relationship with Deliverect to further ensure their business success.
- Implement and nurture commercial agreements with our partners.
- Strengthening relationships with partners -whether it’s by phone, email, video call or in person! You have the power to create that space, to work together in understanding and solving challenges.
- Through collaborative marketing efforts, you guide new partners and develop various materials including guides, how-to articles, webinars, and training.
- Working with internal teams within your region and internationally you will bring back findings and pioneer team efforts to improve internal processes.
- Participate as a member of the broader sales team, to achieve the overall strategic objectives of the business.
- Bring an appetite for exceeding monthly sales quotas, measured by how many deals are closed.
- Skilled in prospecting new business deals and territories to reflect our ambitions for growth.
- Well-versed in SaaS technology and how the inner workings of technical integrations operate.
- University degree and 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software space working in partnerships or business development.
- Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry, with a background in POS or delivery channels, is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Fluent in English.
- Technically savvy, you aren’t afraid to read through API documentation.
- You can deal with high volumes of inquiries coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You can work independently and know how to prioritize and problem-solve.
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded 'Unicorn" status.
- Hybrid working environment. 3 days a week in our Toronto office (Adelaide Street) with a 2-days Hybrid from home.
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership within your role.
- Generous range of benefits.
- Diverse international team to enjoy, regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress.
- An exciting, innovative environment, with weekly product releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations.
- A fast-growing international scale-up with strong growth plans.
- A chance to help solve some of the biggest challenges facing the global Food tech industry.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.