Regional Marketing Manager - North America
Toronto, Canada /
Marketing – Market Execution /
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the Role
As a Regional Marketing Manager at Deliverect, you will be the face of marketing in the North American region. You will work closely with the local commercial teams across sales and partnerships to define a marketing plan to help us grow our business and build the brand. You will be the expert in knowing the target customer in and out, how best to position our solution, and the most effective levers to pull for growth. You’ll work cross-functionally across the marketing team to adapt global programs to suit the needs of your region and implement locally-grown ideas.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic marketing plans for US and Canada to define how we will attract, acquire, and retain valuable customers
- Collaborate with global marketing teams (brand, product, operations, growth) to determine how they can best support regional priorities and where you will need to supplement locally
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns overseeing brief development, creative (with agency support), channel planning, channel execution in some cases (i.e. email marketing, events), and measurement
- Build experimentation plan to clarify learning priorities and initiatives that will help us improve messaging, channels, and overall marketing performance
- Work closely with the sales team to understand lead quality, funnel performance, and approach to target more strategic accounts
- Develop co-marketing strategies with regional partners to ensure mutual benefit and accountability
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing leading and executing campaigns
- You have world class communication skills, both written and verbal
- You can craft effective strategies bringing together industry trends, customer and business insightYou’re an independent worker who’s been responsible for leading critical work
- You’re comfortable building from the ground up without perfect data and proven best practicesYou have no issues managing multiple projects at once and love organization
- You are optimistic, collaborative, and comfortable in ambiguity
- Can speak multiple languages (English, French and Spanish are most helpful in this role)
- Any experience in the hospitality or restaurant industries
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot)Experience working in a B2B and/or technology marketing team
Nice to have:
What We Offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s solving real problems with product that’s well utilized and loved by customers
- Growing marketing team with plenty of opportunity to develop, take ownership, and explore various career paths
- Flexibility around working hours, locations, and office days
- Diverse international team with regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress
- Constant product innovation with weekly releases and new features
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.