New Market Launcher - Asia
Sales – Business Operation /
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
Deliverect is a rapidly growing software company that streamlines online ordering and delivery operations for restaurants, Dark kitchens and Grocery stores. We are on the search for an experienced Market Launcher to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in commercial sales and consulting, with expertise in SaaS sales techniques and technical skills. Based in Australia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, or Singapore, with the ability to travel frequently between countries. This role will focus on creating business opportunities with large-scale businesses, delivery service providers and strategic partnerships in a new Asian market.
- Develop and execute a market entry strategy for a new market, with a focus on building relationships with key stakeholders such as restaurant chains and online delivery platforms.
- Research and analyze the new territory food delivery market, including identifying key players and trends, and use this information to inform Deliverect's product development and go-to-market strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners, including restaurant chains and online delivery platforms, to ensure that Deliverect's solutions are well-positioned to meet the needs of the Japanese market.
- Communicate and collaborate with Deliverect's global teams to ensure that the new market is well-represented in the company's overall strategy and product development efforts.
- Help to identify and recruit local talent to join Deliverect's growing team.
- Fluent in English with Mandarin and Cantonese being mandatory. Japanese, or Korean to be applicable for candidates in Japan and South Korea.
- Strong understanding of the new markets food delivery market, including key players and trends.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with key partners in the food industry.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with teams across different geographies and cultures.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of software integrations, POS, Payments and last-mile delivery (DSP)
- Previous experience as a Growth Manager, Expansion Manager, Country Manager, or General Manager.
- Based in Australia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, or Singapore with the ability to travel frequently between countries.
What we offer
This is a full-time position based in Australia or within the new market and requires the ability to travel internationally. The company offers a competitive salary package and benefits. If you are passionate about the food industry and have a track record of success in launching new products, creating partnerships and executing structured market mapping strategies and sales strategies, we would like to hear from you.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.