Head of Regional Marketing
London, UK /
Marketing – Marketing /
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 245 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As Deliverect’s Head of Regional Marketing, you will serve as the connective tissue between our local commercial teams around the world (i.e. sales, partnerships) and our cross-functional marketing department (i.e. brand, product, growth, operations). You’re expected to understand the business, surface critical insights, and develop/implement a plan that drives brand and business impact. You’ll manage a globally dispersed team responsible for local campaigns, partnership and field marketing reporting into the Global Head of Marketing.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Member of the marketing management team helping craft the vision, culture, and output of the department
- Build and lead a regional marketing team holding the bar high for performance and collaboration
- Collect local customer and business insight to inform strategies
- Develop and implement a regional and country-specific marketing plans that defines the goals, KPIs, priority campaigns, GTM approach (i.e. channels, events), partnership activation, investment plan, and measurement
- Provide regional stakeholders with visibility on overall marketing plans and performance taking their input into consideration
- Provide input on global initiatives and campaigns ensuring regional relevancy
- Collaborate with growth, product and brand marketing on developing local campaigns; share learnings across teams
- Measure the impact of regional marketing efforts to influence future decisions and opportunities
Who you are
- You have 10+ years experience in marketing (product, brand and/or regional marketing experience a plus) with at least 5+ years leading teams
- You are a natural leader who brings people together fostering an inclusive, motivating culture
- You’re an independent worker who’s been responsible for building, leading, and managing teams
- You’re comfortable building from the ground up without perfect data and proven best practices
- You can craft effective strategies bringing together industry trends, customer and business insight
- You’re a critical thinker with an ability to form and sell through a perspective using data, instinct, and industry inspiration
- You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- You’re flexible in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a growing scale-up
- You love to work cross-functionally to bring together diverse perspectives to ensure we’re doing what’s best for our customers and partners
Nice to have
- Can speak multiple languages (English, French and Spanish are most helpful in this role)
- Any experience in the hospitality or restaurant industries is a big plus
- Experience with B2B marketing for cloud technologies and SaaS products
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s solving real problems with product that’s well utilized and loved by customers
- Growing marketing team with plenty of opportunity to develop, take ownership, and explore various career paths
- Flexibility around working hours, locations, and office days
- Diverse international team with regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress
- Constant product innovation with weekly releases and new features
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.