Performance Marketing Specialist
Toronto, Canada /
Marketing – Marketing /
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 245 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join the global Growth Marketing team. This role will report to the Performance Marketing Lead and will be key to driving long term global growth across all paid marketing channels. You will need to be a strong performance marketer who will focus on driving traffic, new customer acquisition, and generation of new and repeat revenue growth.
Task and responsibilities
- Work closely with the rest of the paid marketing team to develop and deliver our performance marketing strategy across key digital performance channels
- Be responsible for the set up and launch of performance marketing initiatives and campaigns, in-depth data analysis and optimisation
- Partner closely with sales, regional marketing and product marketing to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Work closely with the marketing operations and analytics team to ensure proper tracking, reporting and optimisation
- Optimise budget, copy and brief creative for all paid advertising campaigns
- Have a data-driven approach to enable informed decisions while optimising campaigns and improving effectiveness in all paid media channels
- Be responsible for communicating key actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Research current online marketing trends to come up with future campaign suggestions
- Research and test the latest and new online marketing channels and technology
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of running successful performance marketing campaigns in a fast-growing business. Ideally, you have worked on several channels.
- You are comfortable taking ownership, proactively identifying opportunities, and tackling them without being told to do so.
- You’re data-driven, have experience with B2B customer journeys and sales cycles, using data to understand CAC and identifying performance trends.
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities, developing A/B tests, and sharing results with the wider team.
- You feel comfortable creating copy and briefing creative with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Experience with Google Ads, Hubspot, Programmatic Advertising, Meta Ads, etc.
- Attention to detail with excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Hands-on approach with an agile and growth mindset with a focus on scalable campaigns.
- You are a team player and work well with others.
Nice to have
- Experience in the hospitality or restaurant industry
- Experience with cloud technologies and SaaS products
- Fluency in a second language (French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese)
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s solving real problems with product that’s well utilized and loved by customers
- Growing marketing team with plenty of opportunity to develop, take ownership, and explore various career paths
- Flexibility around working hours, locations, and office days
- Diverse international team with regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress
- Constant product innovation with weekly releases and new features
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.