Partner Manager UK&I
London, UK /
Partnerships – Partnerships /
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the Role
As part of our growth plans, we are looking for a Growth Partner Manager to drive business through constant engagement with our Partners. Through strong communication and collaboration, you will foster positive relationships with our partner’s sales teams and be relied upon to support them throughout the sales process.
You are a natural networker and a Deliverect champion! This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop a strong understanding of the Deliverect product and train salespeople in our partner’s sales teams
- Collaborate with other members of the partnerships team to develop strong collateral to aid our partners in the sales process
- Travel to meet with and consult our partners sales teams as needed You support our partner’s sales teams by playing a consultative role and supporting with product demos as needed
- You manage your partners deals appropriately in our CRM You maintain close communication with your partners, through various channels, delivering frequent business reviews and driving lead referrals and solve their toughest challenges
- Strong focus on mid-market and enterprise, to accelerate business growth
- Find intuitive ways to generate referral leads for our sales team
- You contribute as a member of the European partnerships team to achieve the overall strategic group objectives
- You achieve or exceed monthly sales quotas, including deals closed
- You meet prospecting and business development goals
- University degree and 3+ years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software space working in partnerships or business development.
- Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry, with a background from Delivery Aggregators/Channels, is a big plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and fluent in English.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of inquiries coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills. You can work independently and know how to prioritize and problem solve
- Passionate about the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded 'Unicorn" status.
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership within your role.
- Generous range of benefits.
- Diverse international team to enjoy regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress.
- An exciting, innovative environment, with weekly product releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations.
- A fast-growing international scale-up with strong growth plans.
- A chance to help solve some of the biggest challenges facing the global FoodTech industry.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.