Human Capital Senior Consultant
Wellington, NZ /
Management Consulting – Human Capital /
Please note: you must be based and legally entitled to work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
· Join an award-winning consulting practice with global reach and thought-leadership
· Be part of a high-performing team and expand your experience and capabilities
Deloitte’s Human Capital Consulting practice works closely with clients to enhance their organisation performance, productivity and profitability through the development of organisational and talent strategies and programmes to enable business strategies.
We offer a wide range of services including:
· Workforce strategy and planning;
· Employee experience review, design and delivery;
· Culture transformation;
· Change management;
· Learning solutions and strategies;
· Organisation design;
· Diversity and inclusion;
· Workforce analytics;
· HR technology strategy and service delivery.
As a Senior Consultant you will work alongside our experienced team members and subject matter experts and gain experience with a wide range of clients, industries and projects.
You will be expected to:
· Build collaborative relationships with clients and gain the trust and confidence of those you work with;
- Develop your proficiency in Deloitte service offerings;
· Analyse information and create concise presentations and reports;
· Contribute to the development of client solutions;
· Facilitate client interviews, workshops and presentations;
· Support and review work of junior project team members;
· Collaborate with the national Human Capital Consulting Practice and contribute to practice and business development activities.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in an HR/People/Talent Development role. Experience in a Consulting/Professional Services environment is highly advantageous.
- Subject Matter Expertise in Human Resources Business Processes and practices. This includes experience designing and delivering organisation operating models/organisation design, change management, learning and development strategies and succession planning.
- Strong quantitative and analysis skills, able to uncover the heart of problems, identify root causes and offer clear solutions in a constructive and logical way.
- Sound interpersonal skills, able to gain the trust and confidence of those you collaborate with.
- Fluent (close to native level) of English language skills is essential, both written and spoken, as is the ability to engage a range of people at all organisation levels.
About the team
We are an award-winning Consulting practice and part of a national community of 1400 staff across New Zealand. At Deloitte, the success of our business is our people. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, but all share a common purpose of making an impact that matters to our community. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture.
If you have a passion for learning from talented people and would like to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now or contact Samara Haver, Manager People & Performance on +64 (9) 303 0812 for any questions regarding this role.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.