ServiceNow/Service Management Senior Consultant
Auckland, NZ /
Consulting – EO - Core Business /
· Do you believe technology can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives?
· Do you have a passion for collaborative working and complex problem solving?
· Do you want to make an impact that matters for our clients?
What will your typical day look like?
The future of Service enabled NOW. ServiceNow is a critical element of any Digital Transformation and as a Consultant in our team you will take a lead role in advising our clients on how to leverage the platform to achieve real outcomes through the delivery of innovative solutions.
The role would be varied and would involve client relationship management, requirements gathering, facilitating workshops, creating user stories, and supporting solution and UX design. You will be involved in the whole life cycle from advice through implementation and support.
You are someone with:
- A passion for driving real outcomes through the use of ServiceNow – its far more than just the tech!
- The ability to engage with clients and take them on the journey of how ServiceNow can achieve their desired outcomes, you will be experienced providing platform advice and running workshops.
- ServiceNow experience either as a System Administrator or Consultant.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage stakeholders, develop relationships and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- An inquisitive and enthusiastic nature and thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Hands on experience delivering and implementing full life cycle ServiceNow solutions.
- Exposure to other Service Management tools such as Remedy, SolMan and Openview would be beneficial but not essential.
About the team
Our talented New Zealand Consulting team works with organisations of all shapes and sizes across public and private sector, helping them to gain maximum value from their service management technology. We work with clients to transform their organisations and ways of working and have successfully won three regional awards for ServiceNow. We are the largest NZ domiciled ServiceNow team and work on large and complex assignments. Where others simply can’t succeed – our clients trust us to deliver results.
At Deloitte, the success of our business is founded on recruiting the best people who share our values and relish the opportunity to embrace change.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz