System Delivery & Modernisation Associate Director
Christchurch, NZ /
Consulting – EO - SD&M /
· Do you have a passion for helping our clients unlock business value through the promise of technology?
· Do you have a passion for working with people and solving problems?
· Do you thrive working in a dynamic environment with a team of talented people who take pride in delivering great results?
What will your typical day look like?
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and talented Associate Director candidate to join our Systems Delivery & Modernisation team. You will be kept on your toes:
- Delivering large-scale projects
- Optimising solutions
- Analytically thinking and problem solving
- Focusing on delivery excellence
- Offering an executive presence
About the team
You will be in good company. With the SD&M team, you will be exposed to cutting-edge technology in an environment focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. We are constantly looking for bright people who are passionate about technology and seek to maximise the value we deliver to our clients.
You will be joining a team of passionate professionals from various backgrounds, who share a common interest in technology and customer service. If you are always yearning to learn more and rise to new heights in a fast-paced environment that is continuously evolving, this is the place for you.
Your role as a leader
Your role as an Associate Director will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. You will be someone with:
- You are an experienced professional with around with around 10 years of relevant experience in technology management, strategy, business analysis or a consulting environment.
- You are comfortable and well versed in leading teams across multiple engagements providing leadership and mentorship and being the single point of contact for both the client and engagement team.
- You have strong delivery experience across a range of complex projects and have worked in both Lead and Project Management roles.
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects or streams of work.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and have experience presenting to senior executives and leaders.
- Your niche is building relationships and being the trusted advisor for your client.
- You are passionate about modern technology and their applications in the business world.
- You have earned a university degree, and you are well versed in both technology and business fields.
- You have strong communication, synthesis and analysis skills and are able to articulate often complex concepts in a simple and straightforward way.
- You will have the ability to establish, build and maintain successful relationships and are adept at facing clients.
- Your self-motivation and drive will match that of our team.
- You pride yourself on providing the same high-quality service that is expected and delivered from one of New Zealand’s largest and most respected professional services firms.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz