Technical SAP Development Architect/Lead
Auckland & Wellington, NZ /
Management Consulting – Technology Applications /
· Practice what you preach. Work with clients to transform the way they work with innovative SAP S4 HANA solutions
· Collaborate with the best minds in the business to grow your knowledge base. You will have access to specialists in the global Deloitte network!
· We're working with some of New Zealand's most iconic businesses. By joining us, you have the opportunity to help shape the future and success of the New Zealand economy
What will your typical day look like?
We are passionate about the New Zealand technology industry, and we are combining the best of local and global expertise and experience to help it grow. Come and join us if you are excited about the future of technology and if you want to build a future-proof career in a collaborative and supportive culture.
As with all of our Consulting people, we are continually focused on delivering value to our clients. In this role you will be working with the latest technologies in the industry to enable you to be a trusted advisor.
About the team
Our New Zealand SAP consulting team work with organisations of all sizes and industries, aiming to help clients transform their businesses by developing improved workflows and synergies across the organisation.
Now we are in search for an experienced SAP Architect to join our growing Technology Consulting Practice in either Auckland or Wellington based locations. The role goes a step beyond the traditional constructs of a Developer, and requires a strong set of client facing skillset to solve complex problems with customised solutions and advising clients on the best approach for their business according to industry best practices, and being able to lead client projects and technical teams.
You are driven, self-motivated and pride yourself on providing the same high quality service that is expected and delivered from one of New Zealand’s largest and most respected professional services firms. Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) and stakeholder management skills are a must. An ability to work independently and in collaboratively with wider technical and functional teams, demonstrate strong organisational skills and problem solving ability is essential to this position.
Technically you will need to have an established foundation of professional consulting experience and skills such as;
Key responsibilities for the role will include;
- Provide first class integrations architectures for cloud and hybrid scenarios using SAP latest platform technologies.
- Architect solutions with clients as a trusted advisor and integrate solutions across work streams. Leading the design of SAP to meet clients’ requirements, including customised SAP ABAP solutions across the core SAP ERP S/4 HANA work streams such as FICO, SD, MM, WM, PM, PP and other key modules.
- Manage pipeline of project priorities, enhancements requirements, and support tickets across various clients and collaborating with various Deloitte’s Technology Consulting communities. Including the ownership of end to end SDLC, including testing and supporting post production issues/hyper care.
- Helping to develop high performing people and culture aligned to Deloitte’s values and making an impact that matters, and deliver exceptional client service.
- Build relationships with Deloitte colleagues and client users, SME’s and up to CxO level to investigate, understand and propose solutions to meet customer demands.
- Mindfulness to continuously cultivate client relationships, including active involvement with presales and procurement processes.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. You should possess:
- Sound understanding of the platform technologies of SAP, SAP ERP S/4 HANA, with Architectural skills on SAP cloud platform suite of services and integrations, API management and cloud security.
- Expertise developing SAP user interfaces using SAP GUI Dynpros, SAP UI5/Fiori, WebDynpro ABAP and webCRM.
- Knowledge of core SAP frameworks – SapScript, Smartforms, Adobe Forms, BRFplus, ODATA, Enhancement Framework, Workflow, S/4 Data Migration (LTMC) and Archiving.
- Good understanding of SAP Cloud Platforms DevOps services, in specific Fiori Freestyle / Fiori Standard Application Enhancements, Theme Builder, Build Tool and GitHub.
- Possess a good understanding of core SAP ERP modules such as Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement and Manufacturing customisation needs.
- Experience integrating SAP solutions with third-party applications using ALE/IDOC/RFC and Gateway Hub.
If you’ve got any questions or want to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Carey Wong from the People & Performance team at 09 952 4202. We’d love to hear from you!
Due to the current border restrictions in New Zealand, we are only able to support local applications or applicants who already possess citizenship or existing working rights for New Zealand.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.