2024 Graduate | Consulting | Creative
All New Zealand /
Consulting – Strategy, Analytics & M&A /
- Are you interested in applying creativity to the world’s biggest challenges?
- Have you been wondering how you might bring together a creative and business mindset to solve problems?
- Are you keen to explore an alternate job path?
Your future starts with us
A relatively new offering within Deloitte Digital, our difference comes from combining the creative swagger from traditional advertising agencies with Deloitte’s experience in the data, technology and business consulting space.
Our team is made up of strategists, creatives and business-minded individuals; who specialise in designing solutions that generate positive outcomes for our clients through the power of creativity.
How we do that changes with every brief. One day we might write a song for an iconic Aussie beer brand, on another we might develop a new product line, or we might even create a piece of technology that makes health care services more accessible.
What will you get to do?
Part of a multi-skilled team, you will work with strategists, creatives, designers, and business leads. We want you to learn and absorb as much as you can while you’re with us, so you’ll be exposed to a number of different tasks; including research and analysis, brand and communications strategy, creative ideation and production.
We want to help you build up a number of different tools that you might then go on to use in the future. These include:
- Real-life experience in how brands work.
- Core understanding of how brand can be used as a tool to solve business, organisational and communication problems.
- Basic frameworks used to develop creative strategy.
- How to stretch your creative thinking.
- Build a network of people that you can continue to learn from during and after your time with us.
Where can you do this?
We’re looking for a Grad to join our vibrant Auckland office.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We know that as a soon-to-be or recent graduate, you may not necessarily have a tone of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay. At Deloitte, we value your ethics and potential to grow more than anything else.
We are looking for people who are curious in the world around them and have an enthusiasm for solving complex problems, in simple but creative ways.
We don’t mind if you label yourself as a ‘creative’, a ‘strategist’, or a ‘philosopher’, what’s important is how you think and approach problems. You're someone who:
- Is about to or has just completed a Communications, Design, Media, or Business degree or similar.
- Is curious about how people (and the world around us) behave.
- Is interested in the intersection of purpose, creativity, business development and technology.
- Can think laterally and approach a brief or client challenge in an interesting way.
- Applies a good degree of interrogation and critical thinking when solving problems.
- Wants to make change and influence the way we use creativity as a force for good within New Zealand.
- Is comfortable with a mix of self-directed learning and more structured learning environments.
- Is excited to collaborate with internal and external teams, building on each other’s ideas and working together for a better outcome.
- Has a basic understanding of the communications industry.
If you’re nodding like crazy because this sounds exactly like you – apply now!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz