Oracle Cloud HCM Associate Director
Auckland, NZ /
Management Consulting – Human Capital /
Deloitte New Zealand will be enjoying an extended break this holiday season and will be out of office from Friday 24th December and returning Monday 17th January. Please expect a delay in our response to your application over this time
Auckland or Wellington base location
· Join an award-winning global consulting and implementation practice
· Rapidly progress your career alongside high-performing people
· Help New Zealand’s largest organisations deliver transformational change
Deloitte’s Human Capital team works closely with organisations and their business leaders to deliver projects in digitally enabled transformational change.
As an Associate Director in our Human Capital team you will contribute to client relationships, sales and high quality project delivery on a variety of client engagements under the guidance of Directors and Partners who will support your development and provide guidance and direction.
Your role will focus on leveraging your skills and experience in Oracle Cloud HCM and applying that to Oracle Cloud/SaaS implementations with clients from various industries and sizes nationwide, therefore an ability to travel is a must.
In general, you will be expected to;
- Build relationships with clients, demonstrating credibility in particular with product knowledge and successful delivery.
- Lead, support and develop our Oracle HCM practitioners across a number of client engagements including managing resource allocation and project budgets.
- Collaborate with other Oracle stakeholders within Deloitte NZ and Australia.
- Manage the definition of HCM process as a subject matter expert to understand system requirements and ensure successful deployment and solution.
- Contribute to the end to end development of Oracle Cloud HCM solutions, including active involvement in project lifecycle activities ensuring that the solutions are fit for purpose - creating project deliverables including documentation, configuration, testing and training– and.
- Work within the broader Human Capital (HC) team, having a level of understanding that allows you to consult on and provide input into change management, learning and development, organisation design and other areas that typically form part of our HR Transformation services.
- Manage users and stakeholder expectations, own change management issues and escalate as required to appropriate channels to ensure full user adoption.
- Developing the core competencies and skills across the suite of Oracle HCM applications.
To be successful for this role you will need to have;
- Relationship skills with a track record of converting opportunities.
- Delivered on a number of full cycle Oracle HCM Programme, ideally Greenfield implementations.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud HCM or Oracle EBS HCM with hands on configuration skills.
- Previous experience in a consulting environment is a distinct advantage.
- High level of knowledge of the best practice Human Resources Business Processes and a willingness to own change management issues.
- Strong quantitative and analysis skills, able to uncover the heart of problems, identify root causes and offer clear solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to gain the trust and confidence of those you collaborate with.
- Fluent (close to native level) of English language skills is a must, both written and spoken, as is the ability to engage a range of users at all organisation levels.
What we offer?
An award-winning employer. Deloitte is consistently recognized as a top Oracle implementation practice and has won over 46 Oracle awards since 2011. Deloitte is proud of this award-winning track record because behind every award, there is a successful client. There is significant opportunity to build on this success in New Zealand.
A career with us will provide you with:
· Unlimited development opportunities;
· A unique opportunity to progress as a market leader for enterprise software through coaching and formal training;
· An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe.
· Our commitment to personal choice lets you customise aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
If you have a passion for learning from talented people and would like to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now!
Deloitte are committed to keeping everyone safe from COVID-19. From December 1 2021 until further notice, Deloitte will introduce a COVID-19 Vaccination policy that requires all staff, contractors, clients and visitors to be fully vaccinated before they can access our offices. Similarly, only Deloitte vaccinated people will visit our client premises and attend work-related events. For more information, please visit our website; https://www2.deloitte.com/nz/en/pages/risk/articles/open-for-business-navigating-covid19.html
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz