Senior Consultant - Data, Analytics and AI
Management Consulting – Technology
• Love analytics, insights and AI? Get access to unlimited learning and development opportunities
• Join a collaborative and innovative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
• Be challenged and engaged across a variety of projects, environments and people
About the role and team
As a member of our Analytics & Cognitive Consulting team you will playing an active role in delivering innovative solutions in the area of data, insights and analytics. Our Managers, Directors and Partner will support your career and skills development and provide strategic direction to align company goals with personal ones.
The position is wide ranging, covering the entire spectrum of an end to end project in the true sense of the term, expect to have a variety of tasks and responsibilities including business analysis, BI development, data warehousing and cloud data engineering. The best part is that you’re engaged in a variety of challenging technical environments over a range of industries verticals. Leading by example, you will also help everyone in the team to develop new skills through a knowledge sharing environment and strive for best outcome for our clients. A day in the life of a consultant might look like:
Your day could be a variety of
- Analysing complex commercial problems and technical constraints to help develop innovative cloud data, analytics and BI solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Assist with facilitating workshops and requirement gathering workshops, applying your technical expertise to help translate pain points into actionable items.
- Collaborate across various Deloitte teams to assist with delivering project requirements, including leading on and offshore teams.
- Apply and grow your specialist skills in areas of Cloud Data Platforms, Automation tools, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Management and/or Analytics domain to help clients achieve successful technology and business transformation initiatives.
- Create and maintain documentation to a high standard.
- Supporting your Deloitte colleagues and leaders to make an impact that matters to your community and clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- A background in professional services or technology vendor as a Technical Analyst, Consultant or Lead in a customer facing role.
- Good knowledge of Cloud data platform, data management, data warehousing, analytics, Business Intelligence and data visualisation. Certifications will be beneficial.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, with an ability to lead a team.
- Good understanding of agile methodology with an ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Carey Wong from the People & Performance team on +6499524202. We’d love to hear from you!
We bring together 1400 specialists professionals providing audit, tax, technology and systems, strategy and performance improvement, risk management, corporate finance, business recovery, forensic and accounting services nationwide.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.