2024 Graduate | Consulting | Data & AI
All New Zealand /
Consulting – Strategy, Analytics & M&A /
- Are you looking for a clear and structured Graduate program and career path?
- Do you want to connect, work, and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts?
- Are you excited to gain real-world opportunities to develop your career and network?
Your future starts with us
Our team is supported with the resources, training, and tools they need to excel at their work, along with the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
What will you get to do?
Data and AI couldn't be more relevant as digital transformation advances in Aotearoa. Our team of experts are constantly curious and passionate about leveraging our expertise to transform clients' organisations. We work with a wide variety of industries across Aotearoa's public and private sectors, in everything from advising on data strategies to delivering technical implementations.
As an Analyst, you could be working on anything from creating AI & analytics strategies, client facilitation, dashboarding, data migrations, data modernisation, building and working with Cloud Platform Solutions, and whatever technologies come along in the world of data engineering next. What is certain is that you will work in a creative, supportive, and agile team who helps clients to re-imagine how they might do business and unlock the insight and value buried in the data within their organisations.
Where can you do this?
We’re looking forGradsto join our vibrant Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch offices.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We know that as a soon-to-be or recent graduate, you may not necessarily have a tonne of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we value your ethics and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Is in their final year of a STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Maths), Business/Finance/Commerce, or data-related degree or similar.
- Has a passion for data and the business insights which can be delivered through the use of analytics.
- Has a passion for all things cloud, strategy, data, insights, analytics, and intelligent solutions.
- Thrives in collaborative environments.
- Demonstrates a resilient and hardworking attitude – whenever you work on a project, you give it your all!
- Enjoys working on ambiguous and fuzzy problems.
- Is a problem solver that can combine creativity with logical thinking.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you’re nodding like crazy because this sounds exactly like you – apply now!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz