SAP Business Intelligence/SAP Analytics Cloud Specialist
Auckland & Wellington, NZ /
Management Consulting – Technology Applications /
Auckland or Wellington base location with national travel
· Join our award-winning global consulting and implementation practice
· Fast track your career alongside high-performing people
· Become a trusted advisor to New Zealand’s most iconic businesses to deliver digital transformation
Deloitte’s award winning Consulting practice spans a wide range of services which has positioned us as a market leader around the world. Our Technology Applications team are looking for someone like you, a SAP BI/BW HANA and SAC Specialist, to join us in either our Auckland or Wellington offices to help deliver world class SAP S4/HANA Cloud Transformations to kiwi and international businesses.
What will your typical day look like?
- Collaborate and build lasting relationships with our clients and internal Consulting teams to deliver full lifecycle on premise/hybrid/cloud SAP HANA BI/BW and SAC solutions, including testing, training and post go live support.
- Manage various project priorities and support tickets across a range of enterprise and SME clients to accurately depict reporting requirements, design technical data architecture, develop reporting dashboards, and create a vision for the new normal.
- Use the latest SAP development techniques, tools and predictive/analytical models to bring together a new vision to help support business needs.
- Help to continuously develop high performing people and culture aligned to Deloitte’s values, making an impact that matters, and all while delivering exceptional client service.
- Mindfulness to continuously cultivate client relationships, with an active involvement with sales and procurement processes.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you You are someone with:
- At least 8 years of proven experience delivering functional and technical SAP BI/BW HANA, BPC and SAC solutions. Certifications will be highly beneficial.
- Analytical and commercial mindset who can comfortably translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- A good understanding of cloud strategy and business processes to deliver analytics, forecasting and reporting solutions across core SAP modules such as Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement and Manufacturing.
- Experience working in large scale consulting/professional services environment.
- Knowledge of broader data warehousing, ETL tools will be highly beneficial.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Kate Park from our Talent Acquisition team at 09 303 0792. We’d love to hear from you!
Due to the current border restrictions in New Zealand, we are only able to support local applications or applicants who already possess citizenship or existing working rights for New Zealand.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.