Assurance and Advisory Supervisor/Field Manager
Accounting & Auditing – Audit
Destination New Zealand- Wellington
Wellington is a compact city. In the downtown area restaurants, cafes, hotels, attractions and transport are all within walking distance. Accessible and affordable public transport gives you easy access to the region.
If a long commute to work is something you’d like to avoid then you’ll be pleased to know that, on average, Wellingtonians have a commute to work of only 5kms.
Our Wellington team are looking for Assurance & Advisory Supervisors/Field Managers with three years practical experience in providing audit and assurance services in a Chartered Accounting environment. We anticipate candidates will either have a professional qualification (i.e. CA or equivalent) or will be working towards this.
We provide a full range of services to our predominantly corporate, private, and public sector market throughout wider New Zealand. We will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside a number of the region's largest and most successful businesses and enterprises. You will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and have opportunities to contribute to projects on a national basis.
- 3+ years audit experience
- CA (or equivalent) qualified, or working towards a qualification.
- Demonstrated ability with IFRS and PBE IPSAS
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills combined with sound excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to lead audit teams and work effectively in a team environment.
- Well-developed research and problem solving skills.
You will develop your skills in:
- Presenting findings and recommending/implementing advice
- Reviewing written advice, reports, memoranda and/or other relevant deliverables
- Analytical thinking and problem solving; making recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy
- Understanding of audit and risk issues and stakeholder needs to address complex problems
- Positively influencing clients, teams, and individuals by building relationships and communicating effectively.
- Delivering exceptional client service; maximising results while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter. For further details please contact Sharon Manoharan on 09 303 0728.
We bring together 1400 specialists professionals providing audit, tax, technology and systems, strategy and performance improvement, risk management, corporate finance, business recovery, forensic and accounting services nationwide.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.