Personal Assistant- Audit
Auckland, NZ /
Accounting & Auditing – Audit /
Are you looking for the next step in your career? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy being a critical force in the smooth running of a team, read on!
We’re seeking a talented and driven Personal/ Executive Assistant to join our dynamic close-knit practice in Auckland. This is your chance to join a market leading professional services firm and develop your skills with an innovative, high-performing organisation that is committed to its people.
As a Personal/ Executive Assistant, you will effortlessly support multiple partners, easily adapt to complex scenarios and build strong working relationships with them and the rest of the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing demanding diaries, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings.
- Producing and formatting high quality complex documents.
- Anticipating and coordinating flights, accommodation and meeting arrangements
- Dealing proactively with incoming correspondence/enquiries and responding as appropriate.
- Developing and maintaining effective and efficient office systems.
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as required.
With a professional yet personable character and experience in a similar role, you’ll be confident, and client focused with the ability to communicate at all levels. The desire to continually learn and be challenged is important in this role as is exceptional attention to detail and the creative use of initiative in forward planning. Other key skills are:
· At least 3 years’ experience as a PA managing multiple stakeholders
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail.
· Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
· Ability to build a network of strong working relationships both internally and externally.
· Experience working with a professional service firm would be advantageous but not necessary.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
Please apply with your CV using the link below.
From 11 April 2022 it is no longer a condition of our COVID Response policy that our people, clients, contractors and visitors be vaccinated to attend our premises, Deloitte events or client premises (except where a client has a vaccine pass mandate in place). However, given the changing nature of the pandemic, we do reserve the right, following a Health & Safety Risk Assessment, to require that a role be performed by a person vaccinated against COVID-19 to minimise the health and safety risk to our people therefore ongoing collection of vaccination status will be important for managing future risks.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz