S/4HANA Sales Consultant
Auckland, NZ OR Wellington, NZ /
Consulting – Technology Applications /
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious, energetic and tech savvy S/4HANA Sales Consultant who can drive expected outcomes and is current with SAP’s rapidly changing technology. We need a skilled person who has at least 5 years hands on, full life-cycle ERP project experience in 2 or more complex projects.
Desired Consulting Experience:
- You have business process design and/or re-engineering experience in Sales processes
- You have solved problems, documented solution options and provided recommendations as an individual contributor.
- You have organised, led and/or facilitated workshops to get the expected results
- You have worked collaboratively with a consulting/technical team, business users and team members
- You have hands on S/4HANA 2021 on-premise configuration
- Your written functional specifications are articulate and you have estimated their complexity to support project planning
- You have prepared functional specifications for integrations, enhancements, Fiori/User Experience applications, sales reporting, workflow/situation handling and forms
- You have identified risks and the options to mitigate. Identified issues and steps to remediate.
- You have enabled the success of related functions including: Finance & Credit Management (FSCM), Procurement & Inventory, Demand & Supply Planning, Security, authorisation and role design, Organisation Change Management (OCM), Data conversion , Testing and solution validation, Training and Support
You will assume responsibility for completeness of Sales activities in one or more of the following:
- Business process alignment for master data and basic functions
- Enterprise Structure
- SAP Business Partner – Customer deploying the latest business partner modelling
- Complex Pricing, Deposit and Sales Tax handling
- Availability check and transfer of requirements
- Item proposal
- Free goods and bonus buys
- Omnichannel Sales Promotions
- Global Trade Identification Numbers (GTIN) and Units of Measure
- Listing and Exclusion
- Document Incompletion
- Text Control
- Account determination
- Functions for products (stock, non-stock, sales kits etc.) and services
- Demand, Inquiries & quotations and Master Contracts
- Sales, credits, returns, returnable packaging etc. and supply integration
- Includes dangerous goods and safety data sheet
- Fulfilment (outbound, inter and intra-company)
- Settlement (external and inter-company)
- Reporting and analytical
- Workflow, Situation handling and status Management
- You’ll identify and provides support for selected ERP tasks that have cross team, cross-function cross-activity dependencies
- You will work closely with stream lead to support project management with timely status reporting using the project tools like JIRA.
- You will enable the client to run their business well.
Apply now to avoid missing out!
From 11 April 2022 it is no longer a condition of our COVID Response policy that our people, clients, contractors and visitors be vaccinated to attend our premises, Deloitte events or client premises (except where a client has a vaccine pass mandate in place). However, given the changing nature of the pandemic, we do reserve the right, following a Health & Safety Risk Assessment, to require that a role be performed by a person vaccinated against COVID-19 to minimise the health and safety risk to our people therefore ongoing collection of vaccination status will be important for managing future risks.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz