2024 Graduate | Consulting | Customer Strategy & Design
All New Zealand /
Consulting – Strategy, Analytics & M&A /
- Are you looking for a clear and structured Graduate program and career path?
- Do you want to connect, work, and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts?
- Are you excited to gain real-world opportunities to develop your career and network?
Your future starts with us
Our team is supported with the resources, training, and tools they need to excel at their work, along with the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
What will you get to do?
We believe that the intersection of creativity, technology and business will deliver the most powerful progress for our clients. Our difference comes from our depth and diversity. We have the business acumen of a strategic advisor, the design capability of a creative agency, and the engineering depth of a technology firm.
As an Analyst, you will be part of the core team working to support clients in designing seamless experiences for their end users. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with different clients from varying industries, to solve a range of complex problems.
Where can you do this?
We’re looking for a Grad to join our vibrant Wellington office.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We know that as a soon-to-be or recent graduate, you may not necessarily have a tonne of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we value your ethics and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Is in their final year of (or has recently completed) a User Experience, Design, Media, Visual Communications degree or similar.
- Is a positive communicator and a team player.
- Has strong analytical skills and comfort in dealing with both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Has an understanding of UX/UI design methods and best-practice.
- Is able to use storytelling, both visual and written, to share ideas.
- Is interested in the intersect of business, design, and technology.
- Thrives in collaborative environments.
- Builds connection easily with people and has empathy as a core skill.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz