2023/2024 Intern | Consulting | Organisation Transformation
All New Zealand /
Consulting – Human Capital - Organisation Transformation /
- Are you looking for hands-on experience in one of the best consulting careers available?
- Do you want to connect, work, and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts?
- Are you excited to gain real-world opportunities to develop your career and network?
Your future starts with us
Our team is supported with the resources, training, and tools they need to excel at their work, along with the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
What will you get to do?
We have an impact across the NZ market as the leaders in People Transformation. We do this with a particular focus on people, culture, enabling change and putting meaning into people’s work. This is done by working closely with clients to solve their complex problems and ultimately making the complex simple.
As an Analyst, you will participate in client interviews, workshops, and training sessions, develop client deliverables and present recommendations to client stakeholders. You will get to connect, work, and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts and get exposure to a wide range of clients across different industries.
Where can you do this?
We’re looking for Summer Interns to join our vibrant Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch offices.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We know that as a student in your penultimate year, you may not necessarily have a tone of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we value your ethics and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Is in their penultimate year of a degree which helped you learn business, organisation behaviour/human resource management/people engagement or similar.
- Is inquisitive with a genuine passion for delivering business value through people.
- Can connect, engage, and understand people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Has strong written and oral skills and can clearly communicate problems and resolutions.
- Has a strong numerical background.
- Thrives in collaborative environments.
- Demonstrates a resilient and hardworking attitude – whenever you work on a project, you give it your all!
- Enjoys working on ambiguous and fuzzy problems.
- Is a problem solver that can combine creativity with analytical thinking to come up with ‘outside-the-box’ solutions.
If you’re nodding like crazy because this sounds exactly like you – apply now!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz