Digital Forensic Manager | Auckland
Risk Advisory – Forensics
As an experienced Digital Forensic specialist, this is your opportunity to become a part of a thriving, innovative and industry leading Forensic team. Deloitte Forensic is trusted by clients including lawyers, insurers, companies, public sector entities, regulators and enforcement agencies to assist with complex and challenging cases.
You will help clients solve complex problems using state of the art technology, working with a great team in New Zealand and across Asia Pacific. The market position of the team means there are excellent career opportunities for the right candidate.
Auckland is rated one of the most liveable cities in the world globally evaluated on factors such as personal safety, environment, education, transportation and health. Auckland offers both excellent work and career prospects along with a fantastic lifestyle with great cafes, restaurants, vineyards, beaches, islands and forests in and around the city.
You will be an integral member of a highly successful, collaborative, diverse and multi-disciplinary Forensic team comprising forensic accountants, investigators, data analytics experts and fellow forensic technology colleagues.
Your role as a Manager requires you to lead and develop a high-performing team, supporting them to make an impact that matters and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service across digital forensic matters.
Your core duties include
- Delivering exceptional service to clients
- Working with the partners on business development
- Developing the team
- Ensuring the team consistently delivers high quality work across projects
- Identifying and collecting evidence from a range of digital sources including email, mobile and cloud in a forensically sound manner
- Processing vast volumes of evidence for investigation, discovery and regulatory purposes
- Investigating digital sources of evidence for a range of issues including fraud, theft/leaking of confidential data and various employee issues
- Providing support for discovery projects
- Providing forensic support for cyber incident response
- Reporting on the work completed and findings. Members of the Forensic team are required to provide evidence to Court from time to time.
- Strong digital forensic skills including mobile
- Experience with EnCase, Cellebrite and other digital forensic tools
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills including writing reports, briefs of evidence and affidavits.
- Worked in Professional services environment
- Experience in Discovery
- Experience with Nuix, Relativity and Brainspace
- Experience with SQL and/or Python
- Programming skills
- Experience providing evidence in Court
If interested, click "Apply for this job" below. Contact Dasham Bedi on +64 9 303 0745 for a confidential chat about the role if required.
We bring together 1400 specialists professionals providing audit, tax, technology and systems, strategy and performance improvement, risk management, corporate finance, business recovery, forensic and accounting services nationwide.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.