Cyber Security Consulting - Expressions of Interest
Wellington, NZ /
Risk Advisory – Cyber /
· Flexible work environment with a focus on work/life balance
· Join a dynamic and forward-thinking business who are leaders within Cyber Security
· Help us think differently
Deloitte are global leaders in Cyber and help a variety of organisations, from large government agencies and iconic Kiwi institutions, to small innovative start-ups to improve the lives of all New Zealanders in a safe and secure way.
We have faced tremendous growth and have a multitude of roles available across Wellington and Christchurch – that spans varying levels, specialty areas and working arrangements (full-time, part-time, contractor).
For the right people, we have the flexibility to create a role for you – most importantly, we want to hear from you about your experience and skills. We are currently looking for people with experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Identity and access management (IAM) specialists
· Customer identity and access management (CIAM) specialist
· Security architects
· Cloud security specialists
· GRC specialists with backgrounds in security
· Privileged Access Management (PAM)
You will be joining a close knit, international team who prides themselves on being a recognised global leader in cyber security consulting. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of being you.
You bring a high level of energy, enjoy getting things done, have the ability to think laterally and innovate, and most importantly have a love for learning. You will also be:
· Outcomes focused – it’s not just about the theory but needing to get things done
· Quality and client focused – simply about delivering great work to our clients
· Learning focused – it’s a dynamic world and we need to be constantly learning
What will your typical day look like?
· Collaborate and build lasting relationships with our clients and internal teams to deliver cyber services.
· Manage various project priorities and support requirements, such as managed services, cyber incident response, security assessments and security architecture and implementations.
· Apply the latest security techniques, tools and trends to bring together a new vision to help support business needs in the areas of cloud adoption, digital working, automation, networking, and application development.
· Share knowledge and learnings to continuously develop colleagues, making an impact that matters, all while delivering exceptional client service.
· Cultivate client relationships and demonstrate a drive and passion to get things done as the trusted advisor.
We offer a range of benefits to talented individuals to help provide a supportive environment to foster learning and work life balance. As a Deloitte employee, we offer:
· Flexible Working – whether that is working from home, office and/or client locations
· Equal pay – Being paid based on your talents
· Continuous learning opportunities – Access to a variety of learning resources and the opportunity for certifications in cyber security topics
· Mobile Phone – all employees are provided with a mobile phone
· Medical Insurance – Subsidised Southern Cross medical insurance
· Social Club – Participate in activities such as monthly drinks, movie nights, painting, dragon-boating, quizzes and more.
Here is a link one of our Partners 'Joanne Lu's journey with Deloitte and how we as organisation promote development, career progression and diversity.
Have we caught your attention?
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz