Functional ServiceNow Consultant
Wellington, NZ /
Consulting – EO - Core Business /
Hono mai kia eke ki te taumata teitei ka taea
We have strong shared values and the power of purpose to make a real difference.
· Opportunity to be part of a leading global organisation
· Join a dynamic team of ServiceNow specialists who enjoy working collaboratively
· Growth, training and development provided
We are driven to create an impact that matters at every opportunity.
Over our 175-year history, we have built a reputation for impactful delivery across audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and technology services. Supported by a strong leadership team, and member firms from over 150 countries across the globe, Deloitte New Zealand is in the business of solving complex problems. Innovation is the oxygen that powers us, enabling us to embrace the unknown, the chaos, the mayhem, because we know this is where the magic can happen.
Our workplace and culture
Our purpose is to make an impact that matters. We are driven by our desire to create positive outcomes for our clients, communities, and people. Everything we do is with intent - the intent to make a meaningful difference.
Our shared values are at the heart of everything we do. Living these values, which include ‘taking care of each other’ and ‘fostering inclusion’, is essential to ensuring everyone feels included at work and able to reach their full potential.
For us to succeed and thrive as an organisation, we understand the importance of creating a culture where diverse perspectives matter and where everyone is given an equal opportunity to grow and develop.
About this team:
Join a team of 40+ ServiceNow specialists across New Zealand, who are also supported by a team of 40+ in Manila. The team consists of a variety of delivery, functional, and technical specialists.
- You’re a problem solver that loves finding creative ways for teams to achieve great things using technology.
- You have worked within technology teams including software developers and designers to create products that deliver value for end users.
- You have a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and have experience using different techniques to deliver working software and reduce delivery risks.
- You appreciate complex programmes have dependencies and you thrive on removing impediments that enables the team to make progress.
- You’re experienced in providing functional delivery advice, defining requirements and running workshops.
- You have an inquisitive and enthusiastic nature that thrives in fast-paced environments.
- You are a leader who promotes a strong team culture of collaboration, communication, and innovation.
- You encourage and foster diverse views and opinions for inclusion in all aspects of how the team delivers and works together.
- You ensure all team members are empowered and fully effective in their roles, and are engaged in ongoing development through initiatives such as training.
- You have excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage stakeholders develop relationships and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- You actively manage high quality client delivery and nurture ongoing relationships.
- You lead teams to positively represent your organisation to the client and external stakeholders.
- You work with the management team to identify, tender for and secure new business.
- You build personal networks to develop new business from existing and desired clients.
We hold a simple belief – that our people’s hard work should be recognised and rewarded beyond their remuneration.
We have reimagined what ‘work’ looks like and how we can empower all our people to create a work experience that is distinct to their needs. Founded on concepts of trust, balance, wellbeing and the importance of personal connection, this is the Deloitte Experience.
· Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
· Subsidised professional qualifications and paid professional memberships
· Subsidised Health Insurance
· Income protection insurance
· 22 days annual leave
· Social events, social sports teams and monthly Firm drinks
· A focus on wellness and well-being
· Community focussed volunteer days
· A focus on the environment and sustainability
· Plus much more
Does this sound exactly like the sort of role and organisation for you? Then apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
The Deloitte Talent Acquisition Team
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz