2024 Graduate | Tax & Business Advisory | China Services Group | Auckland
Auckland, NZ /
Tax & BA – Tax /
• Get access to unlimited learning and development opportunities
• We will pay for your CA and Law Profs
• Join our newly opened office on the North Shore
About the team
At Deloitte our Tax & Business Advisory team is focused on creating growth and value for Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and their owners. Our China Services Group is looking for graduates to join our team.
The Deloitte New Zealand China Services Group (CSG) is a member of the Deloitte global CSG. The New Zealand CSG comprises bilingual business and tax advisory professionals with experience working in both New Zealand and China. We work closely with the global CSG in providing services to our clients. We have helped both New Zealand clients looking to expand into China, and Chinese investors considering New Zealand opportunities.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of the business environment and business systems in China and New Zealand
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Driven and highly committed
- Sharp and analytical
- Flexible and resilient
- You’ll need to be able to research and translate complex information for clients
- Basic data skills in particular Excel is now a big advantage
What degree will you need:
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in accounting and/or a Bachelor of Law is advantageous
- We are looking for anyone with a degree and passion for Commerce and Business Advisory
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Madi Barnett from the People & Performance team at 09 306 4385. We’d love to hear from you!
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz